Where Can I Buy 'dried Flowers' ? Not Artificial - Not Plastic

how241

I am looking to  buy 'Dried Flowers' ?  Not artificial - Not plastic  ... I am tired of the cut flowers that I give for special events going into the trash can after a few days.  I am not interested in live, potted plants .  Thanks in advance for any help.  I am  located in Pattaya .

Thanks for your suggestions but I always have had bad luck growing or caring for potted plants ... My balcony is very, very small and doesn't really get much sunlight ... I really don't mind buying them if I can find them ... When in the USA, I see nice arraignments in most flowers shops but not here in Pattaya so far ... Also I would like to buy a mixed arraignment that contains several different types of dried flowers...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 5:50 PM, how241 said:

Thanks for your suggestions but I always have had bad luck growing or caring for potted plants ... My balcony is very, very small and doesn't really get much sunlight ... I really don't mind buying them if I can find them ... When in the USA, I see nice arraignments in most flowers shops but not here in Pattaya so far ... Also I would like to buy a mixed arraignment that contains several different types of dried flowers...

Why not buy a bunch, or several bunches of fresh flowers. Once you've enjoyed the fresh flowers, let them dry out & you'll have dried flowers.

That's what I'd do.

11 hours ago, how241 said:

Thanks....Does anyone know of any craft shops that might sell dried flowers ?

After 17 or so days without a positive reply, looks like drying the fresh flowers is looking good.

1 hour ago, malt25 said:

After 17 or so days without a positive reply, looks like drying the fresh flowers is looking good.

You might be right but I have faith in thaivisa .  You never know when help might come from here .  Great site !

• 2 weeks later...
On October 28, 2016 at 8:25 AM, malt25 said:

Why not buy a bunch, or several bunches of fresh flowers. Once you've enjoyed the fresh flowers, let them dry out & you'll have dried flowers.

That's what I'd do.

Best method of drying flowers is to hang fresh flowers upside down on a line in an A/C ventilated room. 

Chatuchak Market in BKK has every type of flower and tree and gardening product ever created and is worth a trip. I think I have seen dried flowers there.

They open Tuesday afternoon but I prefer arriving Wednesday morning because its cooler temp outside and they still have all their products but by late Wednesday afternoon much is sold off. They pack up Thursday and return to their farms.

Plenty of places selling dried flowers at Chatuchuck market - on the weekend. Can't remember the section but it is on the map that is free at the information booth. Likewise you could go to the Flower Market on Chaopraya River - nearby to Wat Po. Huge ad they do have some dried flowers. I've always bought at Chatuchuck market and they have a huge selection there. Worth a trip from Pattaya. Door to door early on a Sunday morning no longer than 2 hours. Good Luck.