Package Tour Agency in Thailand

Manassas

Want to make a couple of trips from BKK, but I'm one of those who hates to do all the research and book a series of hotels etc. For example we would like to do a Japan tour, mostly Kyoto and the major attractions. Anyone have a recommendation for a Thai-based tour agency?

Have done these in the USA and the convenience is great. Plus usually cheaper than you can do on your own. 

I don't have a recommendation but try the search box at the top right of the screen. You need a good trustworthy travel agent who knows what they are doing . People have recommended decent local agents on this forum before and the search should bring them up. I would try one of these and see what they offer. If you are happy keep your business with the same agent in the future and you should be treated as a valued customer.

Is the wife going with you? If yes-let her do the buying.

If not-do use brains, think-tours booked as such in Th will aim at Thai and what they like-expect from such a tour. Do not expect any angkrit.

IF you want a foreignrs-aimed such tour in JPN, wait till there and choose carefully-as most tourists are Chinese/Aseans and english is even rarer as in Th overthere. OTOH there are some schemes-volunteering, where local JPNese will go out of their way to show you their hometown/area-and all for free.