Aunty Is Looking For A Teaching Job

Guest chingy

Guest chingy

hi yall, my g/f auntie is returning to Thailand after 30yr abroad in the US, its not a problem with thai citizenship for her, she is looking for a english teaching position in Bangkok, she have a BA degree, does anybody know any school or college that is looking for people, or any contact number of any school or college.

thanks,

chingy

I'd recommend her to apply at the inter'l school in bangkok (i.e. bps, isb, eis) and there is also kindergartens and learning centers. Plenty of opportunties but got to search and apply for them. A minor or major point would not be if her english is fluent but whether is she caucasion?

Guest chingy
chingy your gf/auntie isn't that a bit dodgy??
:o:D:D

not for me bronc, im happy of doing nothing honestly, just have problem about visa thats all, other than that life goods for me.

she's thai marry to a white man, i understand that there are teaching job out there, just wanna know which school is have opening, can you give me a list of school. i don't even know how many international around bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd recommend her to apply at the inter'l school in bangkok (i.e. bps, isb, eis) and there is also kindergartens and learning centers. Plenty of opportunties but got to search and apply for them. A minor or major point would not be if her english is fluent but whether is she caucasion?

Check the ads in the Bangkok Post Clasified and The Nation.

Also internet sites for the International schools.

Quite a few school still looking for staff