Thai court rejects defamation case against British labor activist Andy Hall

webfact

20 hours ago, window said:

The Muppet should stay in Britian and keep his nose out of other countries business.

An attitude like that is why human rights violations exist in the first place. Don't pay attention to things that do not immediately affect you and it's like they never really happened... except they do happen. And unless people stand up with conviction it is never going to change. I do see the irony though in you crawling out from under your rock and just to tell someone else to crawl back under theirs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there also Thai activists?  I can partially answer that:  Yes, there are a few.  They're usually younger (20s, 30s) and it's a risky gambit.  It's not uncommon for a Thai activist to get shot & killed, and its followed by an insipid investigation follows - with never any convictions, even though locals know who offed the activist. 

In the first decade of this century, about 20 Thai environmental activists got killed by Thai big shots - who are untouchable by the short arm of Thai law.

Oh, and way to go Andy, and stay safe, dude.

On 11/4/2016 at 0:47 PM, rkidlad said:

No, you didn't

You took offence to the judges being called corrupt. Ergo, in your eyes the poor judges were unfairly treated.

Andy Hall can take care of himself as is proven by how well he does/tries to take care of the poor and exploited.

Go and troll somewhere else. 

OMG - settle down. You have misconstrued/misinterpreted  my remarks. I did not take offence to the Judges being called corrupt! I think the Judges did a good job, in spite of military rule. 

Have a nice day.