Voter turnout 'explodes' among blacks, Hispanics in US

webfact

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Well I'm currently taking the matter up with the moderator and anyone who knows my forum history would know what you say is false and downright defamatory and I would advise you strongly not to repeat it (especially if you reside in Thailand) as I don't take kindly to it.

Just about every member knows I actively stick up for the rights of marginalized populations on this Forum and receive much ridicule and hateful posts for my efforts. Therefore I repeat my demand that you keep your defamatory aspersions to yourself.

What so it wasn't deleted by a moderator?  You are pissing in the wind. Your reference to working in the plantation was racist.  Regardless of your threats I am entitled to that opinion.  As much as you may wish to bitch, cry and make threats about it, that is the case.  As I suggested to you earlier- move on.

52 minutes ago, Strange said:

How are we suppressing minority voters? How are they being targeted by the GOP? 

Given your posting history, I never believed that this was a genuine question but then I read your post 108.

Please. Tell us more about your Black experience.

For those who are genuinely interested in voter suppression of African Americans, its history since the end of the Civil War provides a useful context for what has been happening in current times with the Voter ID scam.

Techniques of Direct Disenfranchisement, 1880-1965

http://www.umich.edu/~lawrace/disenfranchise1.htm

A Brief History of Jim Crow

http://www.crf-usa.org/black-history-month/a-brief-history-of-jim-crow

I guess you don't need to read up on this given all those black friends of yours. They know you are speaking on their behalf?

4 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

What are Trumps independently verified misdeeds? Why do people from other countries have such negative opinions about him? Could it be that they have been indoctrinated by their mass media?

Yes my friend; the question is the answer.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is exactly what the US deserves after gorging on a diet of morally and socially bankrupt reality TV for over a decade. Both candidates are fabulously inferior. Of course Clinton is the lesser of the two evils. Trump is a potential fascist ruler in waiting. He is a megolamaniacal man child who is capable of any manner of evil and destruction. 

You are absolutely talking false for whatever reason. The US is in fact the US people and the people didn't ask for this. They were lullabyed into it by the special interest people and you know it.

Trump is not a fascist for trying to save the US for total destruction by the NWO.

12 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Because they vote overwhelming DEMOCRATIC...get it...not because they don't like blacks.

And what you don't seem to get is that voting is a right. Not a privilege. A right. And the legislature conspired to deprive black people of their right to vote. The right that makes a political system a democracy. You seem to think that this is not reprehensible.

Anyway, what launched this little byway was that  I was asked for proof that the blacks were being targeted. Not whether the motives were racist. And I proved it.  

6 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

If blacks voted 90% republican, the GOP would be sending free transportation to get them to the polls. It's not racism. It's partisan politics

Such logical explanations as this snowflakes like Slip will never understand. Anything they don't like is "racism."

16 minutes ago, The manic said:

The term racism has been so routinely abused by cultural Marxists it has become meaninless. In the UK it is a common insult used by anti white working class racists who can't understand the dreadful impact of mass immigration on many communities.

More non Americans applying their 'context' to the US elections.

Cultural Marxism isn't a thing. It is a conspiracy theory bruited about by the white supremacist types.

British racism is not equivalent to American racism. British racism is rooted in attitudes towards class and perceived racial purity. American racism is rooted in economics and the shame of slavery.

America is an immigrant country. They do not perceive people of color having a 'dreadful' impact on their communities. American racism is about the maintenance of systems that favor one group over others.

Racists who object to being called racists have a simple option. Don't say racist things. Then we cultural marxists have no need to bother you.

8 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

If blacks voted 90% republican, the GOP would be sending free transportation to get them to the polls. It's not racism. It's partisan politics

Do you understand that voting is a right, not a privilege? That it's the basic right that makes a political system a democracy? Do you get that?

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The trumpist movement shows multiple signs of fascism so yes it's fair to compare the rise of trump to the rise of other fascist movements in history. That's not saying that trump would be as bad as Hitler. Likely not but hoping we never have to find out.

Utter BULL

2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Such logical explanations as this snowflakes like Slip will never understand. Anything they don't like is "racism."

No. Once again- your racist comment was racism.  You really don't seem to know when to leave it my friend.

3 hours ago, JAG said:

Jingthings answer is exactly what I would have said.

I don't think that he would be another Hitler, but as strutting narcissistic buffoons with fascist leanings go, well Mussolini.......

Apples are not pears, donkey's are not horses. Total bull.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

Do you understand that voting is a right, not a privilege? That it's the basic right that makes a political system a democracy? Do you get that?

Yes, but method and manner of voting has always been up to the political shinnanigans of both sides to supress the votes of their opponents (within legal boundaries).

3 hours ago, JulesMad said:

If illegals are voting, they are NOT illegals!

This is logic by definition.....

In the American definition, I am an illegal, and I am not allowed to vote. So your statement is bullshit!

Yes, from the point of view of the Dems, this is not happening of course. 

40 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I take issue with your characterization of any of my posts...and the standard response of the SJW crowd is to label anything they disagree with as "racist, "sexist," "ablist," "homophobic," blah blah blah. It's ironic I never saw you protest when "racist" posts are routinely made about supposedly poor and uneducated white Trump supporters by many here on the Forum . 

One of the most valuable things to come out of Trump's campaign is to expose your PC talk for  the poppy cock that it is . 

Reverse racism is not a thing. Despite the Trumpy fanboys whining and moaning about the plight of the poor whites.

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist

http://www.dailydot.com/via/reverse-racism-doesnt-exist/

11 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

White Christians currently make up only 45% of the US population and that number is going to continue to decline.  Too bad for the white nationalist Republican Party.

Too bad in the UK.and Europe. Muslim.birthrate will disenfranchisemail white culture.

13 minutes ago, Slip said:

No. Once again- your racist comment was racism.  You really don't seem to know when to leave it my friend.

It may come as a surprise to you, and I suspect the moderator who removed my post, that the terms "liberal plantation" and "Democratic plantation" were coined by conservative African-Americans to describe the behavior of their fellow black Americans who give their overwhelming support to the Democratic Party and in return are taken for granted by said party.

Their desire is for African-Americans to more  evenly split their votes between the parties in order for them to have to compete and offer programs and policies that would appeal to A-As from both parties. So I guess, because these black Americans coined the phrase, they're self-hating racists in your book.  

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

ANother insulting comment about African-Americans. That they are dupes of the democrats. Unlike the white working class republicans who embrace a candidate who proposes to vastly increase the power of the wealthy and appoint supreme court justices who favor corporations' rights  over workers' rights.

May I remember you that the Democrats defended slavery in the south?

Yes, that was way befor you and I were born, but at least I know about it.

6 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

Yes, from the point of view of the Dems, this is not happening of course. 

No, from the investigations of republican administratiosn in ohio, kansas, iowa and a few others. They conducted massive investigations in the hopes of finding voter fraud. They found virtually nothing.,

11 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

White Christians currently make up only 45% of the US population and that number is going to continue to decline.  Too bad for the white nationalist Republican Party.

Too bad in the UK.and Europe. Muslim.birthrate will disenfranchisemail white culture.

27 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Well I'm currently taking the matter up with the moderator and anyone who knows my forum history would know what you say is false and downright defamatory and I would advise you strongly not to repeat it (especially if you reside in Thailand) as I don't take kindly to it.

Just about every member knows I actively stick up for the rights of marginalized populations on this Forum and receive much ridicule and hateful posts for my efforts. Therefore I repeat my demand that you keep your defamatory aspersions to yourself.

The weakness you show with your empty threats provides sufficient evidence that your claims of defending the rights of marginalized populations is bogus. Particularly when those populations you call marginalized are the so called poor whites.

There are ways for non Blacks to talk about racism and race based issues. You demonstrated no knowledge of any of them. Your posting history is on view for all to see.

You may make no demands of anyone on this forum.

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

You're confusing it with my disdain for lower class racist morons.

50-60% of voters. 

Oh my, no wonder Trump loves the poorly educated.

:giggle:

And of course you are always right and if not rule 2 comes in that says you are always right.

1 minute ago, hugocnx said:

May I remember you that the Democrats defended slavery in the south?

Yes, that was way befor you and I were born, but at least I know about it.

May I remind you that Barry Goldwater opposed the civil rights bill of 1963, The bill that outlawed segregation. And he became the first Republican ever to carry the South. And the Republicans have mostly been carrying the South ever since. Now thanks to an influx of non-southerners that is changing.  The Republican party is on the path to irrelevancy. They catered to racial resentment and the changing demographics of the USA has doomed them. It will take a while but the trend is clear.

35 minutes ago, Slip said:

How on earth is that even remotely relevant to the way a Trump supporters refers to African Americans?  Are you attempting that they are guilty of one of the very earliest examples of mass immigration?  This added to your use of the phrase 'cultural marxism',  and the confusion in your expression of whether the racists or the whites are working class leads me to suggest that you should think a little longer before you start tapping at the keyboard.  But still this is off topic. 

The term racist and sexist has become a term a term abuse used to try to silence people with genuine concerns in many places. They include the UK and USA. Political correctness is just the new version of 'ideological soundness ' peddled by Lenninists - stalinists- trostkyists- maoists for decades. The term has evolved from political soundness to political correctness now and is used by the same ideologues who murdered their way through millions of Russians and Chinese and Hungarians ,.Cambodians etcIt all starts with trying to humiliate people and label them and thenot mame them deny their own experience because their realit does not conform to Your Marxist views. Thanks for admitting your communit based views.

6 minutes ago, The manic said:

The term racist and sexist has become a term a term abuse used to try to silence people with genuine concerns in many places. They include the UK and USA. Political correctness is just the new version of 'ideological soundness ' peddled by Lenninists - stalinists- trostkyists- maoists for decades. The term has evolved from political soundness to political correctness now and is used by the same ideologues who murdered their way through millions of Russians and Chinese and Hungarians ,.Cambodians etcIt all starts with trying to humiliate people and label them and thenot mame them deny their own experience because their realit does not conform to Your Marxist views. Thanks for admitting your communit based views.

But the compulsive calling of  everybody whose opinion you disagree with Marxist, that is perfectly sane and logical behavior. I didn't see that Slip expressed any support for the elimination of capitalism and the control of the means of production by the working class. Do you even have a clue as to what Marxism means?

Edited by ilostmypassword