Christmas Crackers

murni

I have decided to go the whole hog this year & cook a traditional English Christmas dinner so...

does any one know where I can buy Christmas Crackers in Chaing Mai (have tried Robinsons & Central to no avail)?

If anyone reading this answered my bread maker question.... Thank you. I bought one at YOKs

(good store). Because my last one was a Panasonic I e-mailed their Bankok office to see if they were available over here. They replied, no they are not sold in Thailand but they are in Japan!!

As usual thanks in advance.

I have decided to go the whole hog this year & cook a traditional English Christmas dinner so...

does any one know where I can buy Christmas Crackers in Chaing Mai (have tried Robinsons & Central to no avail)?

If anyone reading this answered my bread maker question.... Thank you. I bought one at YOKs

(good store). Because my last one was a Panasonic I e-mailed their Bankok office to see if they were available over here. They replied, no they are not sold in Thailand but they are in Japan!!

I'm not 100% but have you looked at Marks and Spencer in Kad Suan Kaew - I know that they sell some christmas stuff - but would be a good bet in CM.

PS. Has anyone seen an advent calendar?

MAKRO do the whole works from trees, crackers, decorations, paper hats etc. Tesco normally do the basics as well

Scottie Dog - you got our hopes up but Makro does not have Christmas Crackers. We tried there today and they have never heard of them before.

I'm heading to Bangkok on Friday. If I find them there, I'll buy some extra and let people know on thai visa.

I am surprised! I have baught my goodies there for the last few years and willbe there in the next few days to buy some more!