Trump: Vaccines Cause Autism And Will Be Investigated

thetruth revealer

Home » News » Trump: Vaccines Cause Autism And Will Be Investigated

Trump: Vaccines Cause Autism And Will Be Investigated

Posted on November 13, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry in News, US // 569 Comments

President-elect Donald Trump believes vaccines are responsible for the autism epidemic and he has promised to find out the truth and

President-elect Donald Trump believes vaccines are responsible for the autism epidemic and he has promised to find out the truth and “save our children and their future” when he takes office in January.

Trump dismissed the official claim that there is no link between vaccines and autism, claiming there has been a cover up to suppress the truth and that “nay-sayers will understand soon.”

Trump’s response echoes one he gave on Fox News in April 2012, in which he also related the story of a child of one of his employees who was damaged after receiving vaccines.

“I’ve gotten to be pretty familiar with the subject,” Trump told Fox News’ Fox & Friends. “You know, I have a theory — and it’s a theory that some people believe in — and that’s the vaccinations. We never had anything like this.

“This is now an epidemic. It’s way, way up over the past 10 years. It’s way up over the past two years. And, you know, when you take a little baby that weighs like 12 pounds into a doctor’s office and they pump them with many, many simultaneous vaccinations — I’m all for vaccinations, but I think when you add all of these vaccinations together and then two months later the baby is so different then lots of different things have happened. I really — I’ve known cases.”

There has been a big public debate in the UK about this subject and numerous studies have shown it not to be true. I know 2 couples who thought their child became autistic after being vaccinated with one child having the three in one measles mumps rubella vaccination and the other having the single rubella inoculation because of the controversy. I found this article in the Oxford Journals, it's quite comprehensive but it is a long technical read.

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full

Big pharma and the healthcare industry want Trump to go full bore on repealing Obamacare and a host of other measures aimed at benefitting their shareholders.

Trump may be seeking some leverage, who knows? Maybe he feels they should have been more supportive during one of his bankruptcies or it is payback when they refused to cover one of his hair transplants.

In the new era of opaque government in the US, we can only guess.

43 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

There has been a big public debate in the UK about this subject and numerous studies have shown it not to be true. I know 2 couples who thought their child became autistic after being vaccinated with one child having the three in one measles mumps rubella vaccination and the other having the single rubella inoculation because of the controversy. I found this article in the Oxford Journals, it's quite comprehensive but it is a long technical read.

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full

Trump dismissed the official claim that there is no link between vaccines and autism, claiming there has been a cover up to suppress the truth and that “nay-sayers will understand soon.”

12 minutes ago, thetruth revealer said:

I just found this and if this is true it's been ignored by the press.

http://www.vaccines.news/2016-02-16-the-big-vaccine-conspiracy-secret-documents-confirm-vaccines-cause-autism.html