US Intelligence Chief James Clapper resigns

webfact

US Intelligence Chief James Clapper resigns

606x341_349887.jpg

WASHINGTON: -- America’s top spy, the US’ Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, has resigned.

Taking to twitter Clapper said submitting his resignation letter ‘‘felt pretty good’‘.

Appointed by Barack Obama in 2010, the 75-year-old security chief had been expected to step aside as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to pick his own officials.

Clapper is the fourth Director of National Intelligence, which oversees 17 agencies, including the CIA, FBI and NSA.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-18

5 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

This guy helped Trump win. With his lying to Congress with zero ramifications he helped shine a light on what the differences are between the protected class and those that are unprotected.

Clapper/Comey...who cares?  In most spy novels, the guy at the top is a bit of a cipher.  And America is itself a work of fiction....

7 hours ago, johnnywishbone said:

Clapper was and is a vacuous cipher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure Trump's appointment for this position will be a lollapalooza hardly. Number one question should be do you know how to waterboard? Number two do you know how to pull fingernails. Number three name another use for a 12 volt car battery. 

1 hour ago, Usernames said:

Expect a low level press release in a few weeks naming Clapper to the boards of directors of several defense/security related corporations.

Yes your right. We have an old hack in Canada Perrin Beatty. He has been feeding at the public trough for decades. Once you got your foot in the door its smooth sailing thereafter. 

I am sure Trump's appointment for this position will be a lollapalooza hardly. Number one question should be do you know how to waterboard? Number two do you know how to pull fingernails. Number three name another use for a 12 volt car battery. 

Water boarding will get the job done.
Uncomfortable but harmless physically.
Fingernails and batteries is uncivilized.7158573d50d30a49580557c3ead89bf8.jpg
I was graduated with honors from
POW and Survival school in 1968.

1 minute ago, johnnywishbone said:

Man's inhumanity to man is uncivilized but well documented. ISIS. Sharia. Auschwitz.
When your finger is on the trigger
Think pure thoughts.
Endeavor to Persevere.
( from "Little Big Man, Dustin Hoffman")

Coincidence or what. Just watched Little Big Man the other night after some decades and really wept at the quality of the movie and the story. Oh Joy. Then I went back to viewing all the new offerings and cried with despair. Movies were really something back then. Now its just 15 minutes  of entertain me or your removed.