Tickets From Thailand

Ayutthaya

Hi!

I just wonder if anyone knows any good place to buy flight tickets FROM Thailand? And in my case I want to go from Bangkok-Copenhagen.

I've tried to search the web but I can't find anything.

Does anyone know some good internet travel agency? Or a good office? I live in Ayutthaya so Bangkok is ok if anyone knows a good office there.

Thanks

Martin

Hi!

I just wonder if anyone knows any good place to buy flight tickets FROM Thailand? And in my case I want to go from Bangkok-Copenhagen.

I've tried to search the web but I can't find anything.

Does anyone know some good internet travel agency? Or a good office? I live in Ayutthaya so Bangkok is ok if anyone knows a good office there.

Thanks

Martin

Personally I dont know any but what about the ones advertised in the banner at the top of the 'Visa & Migration to other countries' and 'Thailand travel' forums on this ThaiVisa site.

This is an outfit I was put onto a few years ago by some long term Pattaya residents.

Business Air Centre (Businesss Inn Hotel) 155/4-5 Sukhumvit Soi 11. Tel: 022557155-8. email [email protected] (On a sub soi near the Ambassador Hotel - can walk from Sukhumvit.)

I have used them myself several times and they are very cheap and very efficient. Ask for Khun Sangchan who speaks good English and will answer and quote on any email enquiry you send to her.

If you want a direct flight Thailand-Copenhagen, your only options will be Thai Airways.

There are two airlines that flies directly from Bangkok to Copenhagen. Thai Air and SAS Scandinavian airlines. But it's always much more expensive tickets when searching on the airline webpage. Why I don't know.

But I'm thankful for all the answers and I will try them right away.