Home based sales reps required. $500 USD paid per sale.

RGF1

Home based Sales Reps required. You need to be fluent in English or German and have a background in sales ideally.

We have vacancies for reps to target the U.S, U.K, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. We will soon be launching in Germany so any native German speakers with a background in sales please get in touch.

This is a 100 % commission only position with great earning potential, paid weekly.

$500 USD paid per sale on a weekly basis via PayPal or whatever payment platform suits you.

Job description.... Call business owners of various sectors..... Sell a custom App we create for their business....get paid weekly upon every sale you make with great earning potential! Uncapped commission so the more you sell the more you earn.

We provide you with the support necessary to close sales regularly.

This can be done on a part time or full time basis as an extra revenue stream to supplement your income.

We have reps making well over $60,000 USD a year working from home, so there is the opportunity to make a nice living with flexible working hours for the right candidates.

For this position you must have the following:

A background in sales, a desire to succeed and a native speaker of English or German.
Smartphone, Internet, motivation to sell and earn great money in the process!

Please send me a PM if you're interested or would like to discuss this further.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am interested in this job. I am German and have a lot of expierence in sales. If you are interessted in me I can sent you my complete CV. My age is 58 and I am living in Thailand.

Kind regards

Ernst Volker Freier

171/68 Moo 7

Moobaan Koolpunt Ville 10

Soi 9 Chaiyasathan

Saraphi, Chiang Mai

Thailand 50140

Tel. +66813065010

Email: [email protected]

For anyone interested in any of these positions please feel free to mail me on : [email protected]

This isn't some dodgy Boiler Room type of business and is a legitimate way to make a living wherever you may be located. - I thought it's worth mentioning to anyone who is sceptical about any aspect of this as there are plenty of scams out there and I am looking to build long-term connections with sales people.

Archived