What's In Your "Dream Suitcase?"

Simbaya

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making my dreams true: Bicycle parts and accessory, especially Schwalbe tires, "real" Aromat (not the stuff they sell here under the same brand name and appearance - big difference!), Swiss cheese (kilos!), French salami (kilos), "le Parfait" (kilos), uncommon taste Nespresso capsules, high quality tools/technical equipment.
Some of these things are available in Thailand, too, but for a much higher price and/or only in BKK.

18 hours ago, electric said:

Aussies will understand. I'm shopping at Coles before heading to the airport. 

1 big carton of Smiths crinkle cut Cheese & Onion potato chips. Still the best chips I've eaten anywhere. 

50 big blocks of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. 

Sandy Freckle (post#8) .... maybe we can do a deal ? Use some of your frozen lobsters to stop my Caramellos melting  :biggrin:   Maybe see you at MR Settler's for a beer sometime.

Abso-bloody-lutely...., although our "Bunch of Fun Locals"(not)...., hold court most friday's for sunset drinks at the Corner Bar. Look for the tall grizzled old surfie..., still with hair. 
Mines a '150 lashes' thanks :wai:

Edited by Sandy Freckle

a blue pill that let's me do and live as long as I like, and never get older, unless I want to

and get smarter and the pill puts 10000000 zillion in 1 bank account with no attention

and allows me to time travel

and allows me to speak and understand every language in the Universe, especially planet 923743894723

strong coffee

a blue pill that let's me do and live as long as I like, and never get older, unless I want to

and get smarter and the pill puts 10000000 zillion in 1 bank account with no attention

and allows me to time travel

and allows me to speak and understand every language in the Universe, especially planet 923743894723

strong coffee

Not sure about coffee, but you've been drinking something strong,