West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I think we'll be ok, but only because there will be 3 teams more sh!t than we've been this season! That needs to be addressed properly in the summer.

Upson and Green have been average at best for large parts of the season which has, I think, given some of the younger players the jitters, especially Tomkins who was doing well when Collins was still here.

Mido was sh1t for spurs and sh1t wherever else he went and, surprise surprise, he's sh1t at West Ham too! Now that Nani has gone and the new owners won't spend money they don't have I hope they can, with Zola, construct a hard-working, hard to beat unit that can hold it's own and then build attractive football on the back of that.

I've seen championship football at Upton Park, it's not pretty!

Come on you Irons!

Thank <deleted> for that... :)

Huge win, massive resuult in the other Game too..

Burnley &/or Hull now have to get 5 Points more than us now for us to get relegated & i can't see it to be honest..

We have Wigan at Home too which if we win that too, it's a done deal that we stay up then we can roll over for City on the last day without any worries at all.. :D

Our players know you lot will roll over. That's why we'll have it sorted already :D Saying that, i do hope you fail to get the points and go into the last game needing to beat them and thus handing us 4th.

It probably won't happen but........ :D

I think we'll be ok, but only because there will be 3 teams more sh!t than we've been this season! That needs to be addressed properly in the summer.

Upson and Green have been average at best for large parts of the season which has, I think, given some of the younger players the jitters, especially Tomkins who was doing well when Collins was still here.

Mido was sh1t for spurs and sh1t wherever else he went and, surprise surprise, he's sh1t at West Ham too! Now that Nani has gone and the new owners won't spend money they don't have I hope they can, with Zola, construct a hard-working, hard to beat unit that can hold it's own and then build attractive football on the back of that.

I've seen championship football at Upton Park, it's not pretty!

Come on you Irons!

and it much prettier in the premier league mate to be honest :) Well done on the win last night :D

I think we'll be ok, but only because there will be 3 teams more sh!t than we've been this season!

Just a shame that Bolton and Wigan look like staying up too. I would so love to see Bolton go down and never come back.

Burnley &/or Hull now have to get 5 Points more than us now for us to get relegated & i can't see it to be honest..

We have Wigan at Home too which if we win that too, it's a done deal that we stay up then we can roll over for City on the last day without any worries at all.. :D

Our players know you lot will roll over. That's why we'll have it sorted already :DSaying that, i do hope you fail to get the points and go into the last game needing to beat them and thus handing us 4th.

It's not about us now though Carmine, it's about Hull & Burnley getting 2 more wins more than us which i can't see at all & if we beat Wigan, they have to then get 4 wins out of their last 5 Games, one of them have to anyway..

What do you reckon ??

Our players know you lot will roll over. That's why we'll have it sorted already :DSaying that, i do hope you fail to get the points and go into the last game needing to beat them and thus handing us 4th.

It's not about us now though Carmine, it's about Hull & Burnley getting 2 more wins more than us which i can't see at all & if we beat Wigan, they have to then get 4 wins out of their last 5 Games, one of them have to anyway..

What do you reckon ??

No, agreed,you will be safe. ( Think i had Pompey, Hull and Wigan for the drop on a thread six weeks ago.)

Thank <deleted> for that... :D

What do you reckon ??

Hull are the most likely to catch you but the match with Wigan is crucial. I'm hoping you lose that one. :D

Huge match against City last game will be agony for you all. :)

You'll probably scrape through overall on goal difference though.

I'd like you to stay up mate but prefer if doing so didn't involve you bending over and baring your buttocks for City to do as they please. :D

I'd like you to stay up mate but prefer if doing so didn't involve you bending over and baring your buttocks for City to do as they please. :D

No one wants to see that :D

& allow T*ttenham to get Champions League Football ?? :D

Are you mad Rix ??

Have a look at Smokies Post a few up, have a look in depth at the T*ttenham thread, then you'll understand..

I'd rather stick pins in my eye every hour that see them get CL Football & if that means rolling over for City on the last day, then roll over we will & i can tell you, every other West Ham Supporter on the Planet worth his salt will say the same thing.

Sorry Rix but if City need to get a result on the last day of the Season ( which i think they'll be done by then anyway ) then they will get one, don't worry about that.. :D

Are you mad Rix ??

Have a look at Smokies Post a few up, have a look in depth at the T*ttenham thread, then you'll understand..

I'd rather stick pins in my eye every hour that see them get CL Football & if that means rolling over for City on the last day, then roll over we will & i can tell you, every other West Ham Supporter on the Planet worth his salt will say the same thing.

Sorry Rix but if City need to get a result on the last day of the Season ( which i think they'll be done by then anyway ) then they will get one, don't worry about that.. :D

Mate i share your feelings on Spurs and i need not go to the Spurs thread to confirm that - last time i poked my nose in, sometime last year i think, i found it to be a dry, humourless place.

Anyway, you guys do what you gotta do, but promise me you won't be bending over for City unless you really truly have to. :D Deal?

Edited by rixalex

What about when you pick the ball out of the net?

:D Let's wait and see what happens at Old Trafford.

Suppose we better forget last year then :):D Gun, foot, ouch springs to mind here. Back to the Samui forum to get another slating :D

Are you mad Rix ??

Mate i share your feelings on Spurs and i need not go to the Spurs thread to confirm that - last time i poked my nose in, sometime last year i think, i found it to be a dry, humourless place.

Anyway, you guys do what you gotta do, but promise me you won't be bending over for City unless you really truly have to. :D Deal?

If they don't need a result against us in order to finsih above Spuds for that CL, no we won't bend over.. :D

I've just watched the first half against Liverpool and in my opinion if you play like that against Wigan you will get hammered and deserve to get relegated. 1st Division football I'm afraid.

Maybe Zola will turn it around in the second half but I couldn't bear to watch another 45mins of tripe.

I've just watched the first half against Liverpool and in my opinion if you play like that against Wigan you will get hammered and deserve to get relegated. 1st Division football I'm afraid.

Maybe Zola will turn it around in the second half but I couldn't bear to watch another 45mins of tripe.

youre not wrong smokie, kinda takes me back watchin utter pish like that shambles,

reminds me of about , 18 months ago, fella called ramos?? ring any bells??

realistically. we had no passion and was wiped aside by a second string scouse 11, i swear i could see fear written on our players faces , sad ,farkin sad,

if i could give zola advice ?? when ,in a hole best to stop diggin, and do 1.

hopefully we stay up , but nextseason hes gone, i really hoped for more , but that was pathetic, sorry enough.

i said on here i would back him for the forseeable future, i did , but that is takin the piss.

he said he has an 18 month plan, when appointed, sorry mate but youre time is firmly fackin up ,now do 1

fair enough he tried, but west ham are bigger than his mr nice ego.

fingers crossed for the finale

youre not wrong smokie, kinda takes me back watchin utter pish like that shambles,

Funny you should mention that cos I heard a rumour your board are interested in Christian Gross.

Any truth in this one? I certainly hope so! :)

Funny you should mention that cos I heard a rumour your board are interested in Christian Gross.

^ Sorry! Meant Martin Jol.

^ Sorry! Meant Martin Jol.

smokie? whats funny about hearing interest in gross? its obviously a deluded spuds rumour you heard, and why would you certainly hope for us to take jol?? or is that another deluded spuds comment,

hopefully we take back pardew from the saints, who would have gone up if it werent for the 10 point

deduction, coincidentally incurred during twitchys short treason spell,

on the subject of southampton, whats with you lot and that welsh choirboy sad effort at singing a southampton song, delusion maybe ?

smokie? whats funny about hearing interest in gross? its obviously a deluded spuds rumour you heard, and why would you certainly hope for us to take jol?? or is that another deluded spuds comment,

hopefully we take back pardew from the saints, who would have gone up if it werent for the 10 point

deduction, coincidentally incurred during twitchys short treason spell,

on the subject of southampton, whats with you lot and that welsh choirboy sad effort at singing a southampton song, delusion maybe ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/danroan/2010/04..._like_afte.html

From this it seems your optimism is correct imola. Pardew's your man!

Hull getting a drumming has certainly helped you guys....fingers crossed.

yep certainly has , can see us staying up with only 31 points, cant see hull or burnley or us getting another point this season