West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I see Andy Carroll is injured and will miss your game on Wednesday night.

A ray of sunshine I am on this thread of drudgery and despair. :)

While your taste in music and recent video posts over the new year have been rather enjoyable,your input to the WHUFC thread does little for me,I will take a point if Andy Caroll plays or not,Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you as well!

I'm wondering....have you taken over imola's bar stool up in Hua Hin? If so I pity you having to listen to old singhy's ramblings....God knows what he's like when you score a goal. :o

While your taste in music and recent video posts over the new year have been rather enjoyable,your input to the WHUFC thread does little for me,I will take a point if Andy Caroll plays or not,Happy New Year.

I'm wondering....have you taken over imola's bar stool up in Hua Hin? If so I pity you having to listen to old singhy's ramblings....God knows what he's like when you score a goal. :o

crikey :o :o not only is he a serial stalker on this and just about any other thread, seems hes doing it in his bizarre day life aswell,

proper weirdos those spuds

ill have a 1-1 at geordieland

I think Pardew will be getting his boys well up for this game, I heard the comments Amoebi made after the Wigan game and they are all up for it. Pardew has a point to prove against us.

It was great to see Freddie back at the Park, always liked him, a bit of a soft touch and can get nudged off the ball easily, but he loves to attack and I hope he can get a few more games under his belt.

Sorry i havent,but i do know know Hua Hin rather well as it goes,not been down there for a while,Singhy seems like a decent chap maybe i will give him a look when i am down that way,hopefully we shall have more to discuss in the coming months,carling cup win,top 10 league finish positive stuff like that.

crikey :o :o not only is he a serial stalker on this and just about any other thread, seems hes doing it in his bizarre day life aswell,

Simply thought he might be the latest parkistani signing.....carry on. :jap:

Sorry i havent,but i do know know Hua Hin rather well as it goes,not been down there for a while,Singhy seems like a decent chap maybe i will give him a look when i am down that way,hopefully we shall have more to discuss in the coming months,carling cup win,top 10 league finish positive stuff like that.

Anything's possible it seems this season....and you do appear to be building up a head of steam....

Smokie, did the appeal of supporting a Team with something that is a term/reference for Male Genetalia as it's Club's Badge appeal to you & have an influence on you choosing T*ttingham to support as your English Team at all ??

Just wondering of course, honest question ??

Smokie, did the appeal of supporting a Team with something that is a term/reference for Male Genetalia as it's Club's Badge appeal to you & have an influence on you choosing T*ttingham to support as your English Team at all ??

Jocks and Yids are both renowned for having little arms and deep pockets, maybe something to do with this physical similarity. wink.gif

Jocks and Yids are both renowned for having little arms and deep pockets, maybe something to do with this physical similarity. wink.gif

Is this you by any chance Englander?

West Ham boss Avram Grant has confirmed he would 'welcome' David Beckham at Upton Park.

Speculation over Beckham'sspacer.gif future continues to mount with the former England captain keen on securing a loan deal in Europe during the MLS off season.

Los Angeles Galaxy are yet to confirm whether they will sanction any move, but that has not stopped the likes of Tottenham, Sunderland, Newcastle and Blackburn all enquiring about his availability.

Now Grant has refused to rule West Ham out of the equation, should Beckham move to England.

"There are other teams who want him, he is a big player with a big personality and if he wants to come to West Ham he would be welcome," Grant told Sky Sports News.

"I like him as a player and as a person, and he is a local, so another advantage."

Grant admitted that the club's owners David Gold and David Sullivan, had previously spoken to him about Beckham.

"We spoke in the beginning of the season, and we try to be realistic about these things," he said.

"From our club, as I said, I like him as a player and a person, but many clubs want him and if he wanted to come to West Ham he would be welcome."

'West Ham face stiff competition for his signature from the likes of Leyton Orient.'

:D

an bawbags like yersel are renowned fir being bawbags like yersel, fecch ah persinel likes ya bawbag

Avram Grant has revealed the secret of West Ham United's upturn in recent form ... his lucky scarf. The Israeli explained his side's surge up to 16th in the Premier League was down to a piece of cloth costing less than £10 from the Upton Park shop

<deleted> me, there be 25,000 of them wearing one for the next home game thinking " if we all wear one then perhaps we'll win the league" mind you Ims and Singher won't look too clever wearing one over here :D :D, i'm not implying that they ain't got a lot upstairs of course :o

Iv'e got a feeling it might be quiet on here today :( .

I have a feeling it will be quiet on the Spurs, Arse, Chelsea, City and LP's pages as well :lol:

Us: We'll start talking about the Keane transfer to Brum in a wee while.

Arse:Will feel aggrieved not to have won.

Chelski: Will be discussing a new managerial appointment.

Citeh: Shhh point well won.

Liverpool: Gawd knows they're a law unto themselves! :D

I have a feeling it will be quiet on the Spurs, Arse, Chelsea, City and LP's pages as well :lol:

Not on the Spurs thread James, unlike some of the other threads we don't hide away when we lose, we'd rather discuss constructively where we went wrong :o:D

Not on the Spurs thread James, unlike some of the other threads we don't hide away when we lose, we'd rather discuss constructively where we went wrong :o:D

....and subsequently submit a lengthy report of our performance to singher. :rolleyes:

Avram Grant has revealed the secret of West Ham United's upturn in recent form ... his lucky scarf. The Israeli explained his side's surge up to 16th in the Premier League was down to a piece of cloth costing less than £10 from the Upton Park shop

All jokes aside :o does anyone know if he wore the scarf last night ;)

I dunno Alf but he wants to get himself a burka if he's planning a shopping trip down Stratford this week. :D

Ok we was well and truely done last night,but once again so many shock results in the prem league,and a glance at the table tells me that all is not lost this season,its very tight in the bottom half,our only saving grace really.

Forever the optimist, that's the scammers :D

By the way have you signed Steve Sidwell yet, now theres a player who will pull you off the bottom 24.gif.