Is immigration open in Jomtien on Saturdays?

housey

42 minutes ago, housey said:

I've got to do a 30 day extension on Saturday. Is it open for that or will it have to be Monday?

The will not be open on Saturday.

You can do it tomorrow or Friday and loose no days since the extension with be form the date you current permit to stay ends.

9 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

I went to do my 90 day reporting on Tiuesday about the 10 pm hour....was number 50  in line and had about an hour wait....the joint was jumping!!!!!  ???

Might have been because of the holiday on Monday?  Never in my 14 years have I seen it that busy?   ??????

The worst part is usually between the front door and the reception desk where they hand out queue numbers. Wouldn't be so bad if the "customers" had a clue and were organized, but there's always a few who take five minutes while the clerk tries to bring order from chaos with their paperwork or lack thereof.

Hi ubonjoe and elevaro

i have a question I need help on again 

I have a non o multi entry 3 months ago I went for first visa run to poiet pet no problem in and out just been today went to stamp back into Thailand and problem had to wait for big boss apparently I can not use this border again even though I have only been twice because I have used it a few times something about getting a extension or something dident understand it at all 

I thought with a years visa you can come and go every 90 days no matter what border I use or am I wrong just need some advice on what to do when my next one comes up or just a explanation on how this visa works 

sorry for long post 

cheers Roger