Why Say It, If You Don't Mean It.

thequietman

Yep, wasn't paid a satang cause .............. he didn't show up.

You'll never get a straightforward answer in here. I agree bone idle, unreliable and couldn't care less, jobs are never finished off and forget quality work that doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

You'll never get a straightforward answer in here. I agree bone idle, unreliable and couldn't care less, jobs are never finished off and forget quality work that doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tell you why you never get a straightforward answer in here because when you say it as you see it and the truth you get the know Alls like

( deepinthailand  )  attack you  personally all the time so in the end lots just not reply , because of ???? ??? Like him but I can take his bs because I give it back to him .

not all but lots of Thais are very lazy and it starts from home when grown up from boys and the boys get away with  murder here and the girls are left to pick up the  pieces .

it is not thai  bashing it is the truth we all see it .

you just need to look around you how many women work and how many man seat around all day drinking,not all man but lots . Lazy.

11 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

I don't know what they're talking about either. Have 14 yr. old step son and he does everything for himself. Washes and irons his own clothes. Helps his grand mother with everything she needs.

Both of you need to be a bit more observant. A lot not all are lazy and I take no comfort from saying that and when I find a thai chap who is not lazy they are kept close as they seem like a rarity I am sorry to say. Helman you sound very very lucky.

I tell you why you never get a straightforward answer in here because when you say it as you see it and the truth you get the know Alls like

( deepinthailand  )  attack you  personally all the time so in the end lots just not reply , because of ???? ??? Like him but I can take his bs because I give it back to him .

not all but lots of Thais are very lazy and it starts from home when grown up from boys and the boys get away with  murder here and the girls are left to pick up the  pieces .

you just need to look around you how many women work and how many man seat around all day drinking,not all man but lots . Lazy.

Bang on George

Although if one replies to a post we need to remember to say things like - not all, not everyone, not being biased, I realise it happens in other countries and Shiite like that. I know there are many nice Thais but it's difficult to express or air things in the right manner to get them across without trying not to be insulting.

Otherwise the bitter grumpy Victor Meldrew types come out the woodwork constantly haranguing you with the same verse practised over the years on Thaivisa. All this toxic verbiage has been inherited and common knowledge to expect these kind of attacks them striving for likes from fellow crony types. It's part n' parcel of these forums and won't end any time soon.

I to am ready for my showdown for talking about TV protocol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

22 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You sad sad sad little boy time to disappear back to mummy and to my ignore list.

1 hour ago, georgemandm said:

Their you go  personal insult , was I talking to you no .

you have no idea about thailand at all .

all you can do is  attack me all the time I give my  Point of view .

your the one who needs to get a life haha .

I know what I am talking about, you have  no idea .

My life is great and I have a home to go to in my country not like you who I would say sold the lot for some thai lady to move here .

i can take the  insults from you , hop you can take them back , you  started the  personal attacks not me . 

555 no idea have you not at all

57 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Bang on George

Although if one replies to a post we need to remember to say things like - not all, not everyone, not being biased, I realise it happens in other countries and Shiite like that. I know there are many nice Thais but it's difficult to express or air things in the right manner to get them across without trying not to be insulting.

Otherwise the bitter grumpy Victor Meldrew types come out the woodwork constantly haranguing you with the same verse practised over the years on Thaivisa. All this toxic verbiage has been inherited and common knowledge to expect these kind of attacks them striving for likes from fellow crony types. It's part n' parcel of these forums and won't end any time soon.

I to am ready for my showdown for talking about TV protocol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

No need to bang on you started the bs not me .

Update - :laugh:  So............ that guy didn't want to come, so wife got another guy. New guys turns up as promised, prices the job and we are happy. I promised him an Xtra 1000 baht if he finishes before Xmas day. 

Now,  he must have told someone that he was getting an Xtra 1000 baht because the guy who didn't want to do it turned up and said he wants to do it now.

Wife laughed him out the gate. Unbelievable ! 

56 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Update - :laugh:  So............ that guy didn't want to come, so wife got another guy. New guys turns up as promised, prices the job and we are happy. I promised him an Xtra 1000 baht if he finishes before Xmas day. 

Now,  he must have told someone that he was getting an Xtra 1000 baht because the guy who didn't want to do it turned up and said he wants to do it now.

Wife laughed him out the gate. Unbelievable ! 

Money talks . ..or in your case the new builder talks 

On 12/18/2016 at 7:28 AM, Deepinthailand said:

I said find a new home not leave the country wish people would read s post before jumping in so quickly to try look good. What doesn't exist by the way?? Ps I'm not thai never will be nor never want to be.

I find the people I employ come when asked do a great job and are far more diligent than many so called trades I dealt with in the UK. So please Mr STRANGE . Please read post before slipping ones foot in ones mouth.

Woosh, this thread has hit a very raw nerve. How many more replies are you going to post ? Surely it would be better for you to avoid this thread if it is too negative for you apologists.

1 hour ago, brling said:

Woosh, this thread has hit a very raw nerve. How many more replies are you going to post ? Surely it would be better for you to avoid this thread if it is too negative for you apologists.

The only apologist here is you but never mind one day you might just see a chunk of light and realise how very juvenile you are untill that day keep suckling the milk. Double bottle so your alter ego can suck as well.