Renting - landlord is witholding deposit and demanding $ for damages

Hi all, would appreciate your help.

My former landlord is claiming I owe them money for repairs, on top of the deposit that they're already withholding (18k in total). The damage did not occur as a result of neglect or irresponsible use, it was just normal wear and tear that happens during occupancy. Also, my rental agreement stated that money would be taken off my deposit to be used towards cleaning, but now they're saying they want 2,500 extra for cleaning, even though we left the apartment clean and in good condition (fridge was even defrosted!) I don't believe this is fair, and on that principle I do not want to pay on top of the deposit they've already decided to keep (they're demanding almost 10k extra). Should I be worried about the legal ramifications of not paying this extra money? Can they report me to immigration or threaten my eligibility to stay in Thailand? I am just here on a Tourist visa, and I don't want to get into any trouble.

No, didn't take any photos because I honestly didn't think it would be an issue - the only noticeable thing was some discoloration on the mattress (on the sides due to sun bleaching), but other damage was the shitty old TV ceasing to work one day out of the blue (not visibly broken or anything, just wouldn't turn on) so not sure how I could have documented that.