Former US President Bush To Visit Thailand

Jai Dee

Uh, Bill, life is tough enough as an American out here in the world without people such as yourself posting such syntactically awkward and wildly inaccurate drivel while actually calling someone else sophomoric! I'd appreciate it if you'd be a little more diplomatic, less childish.

Then again, that post is so lame, it might just be somebody taking the piss on us to make Americans look as idiotic as they wish we all were, which is always a possibility.

Life is undoubtedly difficult for you because you allow anti-American rants to go on without response (if indeed you are American). As, my post being lame, I think not , as I have earned one undergraduate and two post graduate degrees I do not think of myself as idotic. The nauseating nonsense that passes as fact in the third world is beyond depressing it is lucdicrous. The United States is not bent on military domination and never has, indeed just the opposite. And Americans are not stupid, ignorant or otherwise because we disagree with euros and other third-worlders. :o

Edited by khunbill

As, my post being lame, I think not , as I have earned one undergraduate and two post graduate degrees I do not think of myself as idotic. The United States is not bent on military domination and never has, indeed just the opposite.

the usa is the world biggest armament seller - including weapons forbidden by the international conventions (mines, chemical agents etc).

The US Army needs wars to test the new weapons. It's international relations create chaos, tension and stirrup local conflicts in order to sell the not-so-new weapons to everybody around who only wants to buy them.

most probably thew old bush came to do some business for his family - as he does with osama bin laden's family. As romans used to say 'pecunia non olet'

the usa is the world biggest armament seller - including weapons forbidden by the international conventions (mines, chemical agents etc).

I AM AFRAID THAT HONOUR IS HELD BY SOUTH AFRICA, CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY SEVERAL OTHERS IN THAT REGION.

The US Army needs wars to test the new weapons. It's international relations create chaos, tension and stirrup local conflicts in order to sell the not-so-new weapons to everybody around who only wants to buy them.

IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO HAVE WARS TO TEST WEAPONS, THERE ARE R&D DEPTS. AT ALL WEAPONS MANUFACTURING FACILITIES, LIKE OTHER COMPANIES THAT DO THAT.

THE USA HAS NOT CREATED CHAOS OR TENSION, THE USA HAS ONLY STEPPED WHEN THINGS HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF HAND IN AN ATTEMPT TO QUELL CHAOS. UNFORTUNATELY MOST OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE NOT HAD THE BACK BONE TO SHARE THE BURDEN. THAILAND FOR EXAMPLE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF A COUNTRY ALL TOO HAPPY TO BEND OVER AND SPREAD THEM, IE THE JAPANESE, BRITISH, ETC.

YOUR SOPHOMORIC RANTS ILLUSTRATE YOUR EXTREME LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS PARTICULARLY AS THEY RELATE TO MY COUNTRY. TRY TAKING CARE OF THE MOUNUMENTAL CORUPTION AND INCOMPETENCE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, FOR EXAMPLE YOU MAY CONSIDER..GASP ....NOT TORTURING AND MURDERING YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OF MUSLIM PERSUATION...TRY TO STOP FOMENTING REBELLION AND STRIFE IN LAOS, MIRAMAR, CAMBODIA....PERPHAPS YOU COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE THAI BUSINESSMEN WHO RAPED THE RELICS IN CAMBODIA, OR APPOLOGIZE FOR GENOCIDAL KHIMER ROUGE THAT YOU SHELTERED...OR JUST FOR ONCE TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOU OWN ACTIONS BEFORE CASTING BLAME ON OTHERS