Anyone Up To Par On Operating A Ultralight

mouse

I have a Zenair CH701 based in Cha-am. It is light enough to be registered as an ultralight, but I registered it as an airplane to be able to fly it cross-country in Thailand. Send me a personal message and I'll get you some contact numbers of people with ultralights in your area. I went on a 15 minute flight in a microlight in Chiang Mai and my wife and I immediately set about buying a plane. Thailand is a great place to fly!

I have a Zenair CH701 based in Cha-am. It is light enough to be registered as an ultralight, but I registered it as an airplane to be able to fly it cross-country in Thailand. Send me a personal message and I'll get you some contact numbers of people with ultralights in your area. I went on a 15 minute flight in a microlight in Chiang Mai and my wife and I immediately set about buying a plane. Thailand is a great place to fly!

With all the thunder storms I would think that ultralight flights here would be dangerous due to windshear.

Chownah

With all the thunder storms I would think that ultralight flights here would be dangerous due to windshear.

Chownah

All ultralight flying is done in VFR (visual flight rules) conditions. If one is diligent in checking the weather forecasts and uses a bit of the common sense taught in pilot training, one can stay out of thunderstorms. I have never heard of an ultralight in Thailand being caught out in a thunderstorm. There's always a first time! Actually, the flight conditions here in Thailand are far milder than in many parts of North America and Europe.

It is not legal for a foreigner to fly a manned helicopter in Thailand, with the exception of commercial pilots working for international companies. There are many ultralight, microlight, delta-wing aircraft that are legal. My advice is to buy an aircraft that can be serviced easily here in Thailand.

It is not legal for a foreigner to fly a manned helicopter in Thailand, with the exception of commercial pilots working for international companies. There are many ultralight, microlight, delta-wing aircraft that are legal. My advice is to buy an aircraft that can be serviced easily here in Thailand.

please read what he said before commenting..... r/c (radio controlled).... look before you leap comes to mind..