Muay Thai Club Bangkok

I was looking for a club in Bangkok and was advised this one. Unfortunately it seems it just closed down.

I copy here the description because it summarizes quite well what I'm looking for. http://muaythaicampsthailand.com/fighting-spirit-gym/

Fighting Spirit is a gym targeted for foreigners (with Thai trainers of course) that offers a laid back, affordable and conveniently located training option. In my experience, all of the trainers here are excellent pad holders so you’re pretty much guaranteed to have a good session each time you go.

At just 4000-6000 baht per month for training (depending if you want to train once or twice per day), Fighting Spirit offers an excellent value. Adding to that, they also have a fully equipped weight training area on site as well, which is accessible for an additional fee.

As mentioned above, the training at Fighting Spirit is laid back. You can arrive anytime between the operating hours and from there, you will skip and do some bag work to warm up. Once you’ve done that, a trainer will call you over and you’ll get a full 5 rounds on the pads (4 minute rounds with a 1 minute rest period).

Once you’re done on the pads, it’s free much up to you from there. If you want to do some clinching or sparring, you can just ask some of the other guys training if they’d be up for it.

I do not intend to become a professional fighter but like to do things the right way. I've bad experiences with trainers in regular gyms so I'm looking for  "real" muay thai club.

Thanks in advance

Edited by JohnnyJazz