Is 100% tofu to be found anywhere?

Hal65

I went to Friendship supermarket in Pattaya and was surprised to see 72% as the highest number on the tofu packages, and that appeared to be for the silken tofu tubes. Is there anywhere else that has 100% tofu, preferably the firm kind?

I am guessing at what I'm looking at, so just in case I'm wrong, here is a picture of the tofu package:

ikyFpyV.jpg

don't know about the packaged stuff but you can get non packaged tofu (firm and stir fryable) in your local traditional market...no composition or dietary info is available though...comes in approx 8 x 8 x 3cm blocks, the bean sprout vendors usually have them...

I've been a tofu fan for over 40 years (and I ain't no vegetarian) and the market stuff is the best I've seen for my purposes...the packaged, custardy type is better for soups, like in the thai cabbage, glass noodle and tofu soup which is nice...

I bought some from a trad market in a small town in Vietnam where I was workin' and the local tofu there was exactly like the market stuff in Thailand, same texture and flavor...still warm and wrapped in cheese cloth...