Upgrade a Huawei Phone to Android 6 or 7 in Chiang Mai

rebo

Looking for an expert in Chiang Mai who can professionaly upgrade an already factory reset Honor 3C from Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) to 7.0 (Nougat) or at least 6.0 (Marshmallow). I know that its possible but it needs someone who REALLY knows what he's doing, surely more a software freek than a screen protection film applicator ...
Hoping for someone answering with first/second hand experience, not from someone who heard about a "No pompem, can do" Somchai ...
Thanks a lot.

those dudes at airport plaza used to do it on the floor where all the tech stores are. that section where you can find all these vendors with their stalls set up selling all kinds of accessories. or any other mall for that matter. 

42 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

those dudes at airport plaza used to do it on the floor where all the tech stores are. that section where you can find all these vendors with their stalls set up selling all kinds of accessories. or any other mall for that matter. 

This is exactly where I just came from this afternoon, and what I meant with "No pompem, can do" but no serious knowledge/skills at all found behind it. In fact these guys hope to know someone who could do it for them. In most cases it didn't need 3 questions (fluent Thai as well as IT vocabulary, Thai pronunciation) to easily debunk their BS statements.
Sorry for sounding a bit frustrated ... ;-). But I know Chiang Mai has more than a handful really competend SW nerds, I only don't know them in the smartphone/Android field.
So I still count on some TVF input.

Edited by rebo

I am fairly experienced with rooting and flashing roms with android.. I dont know that phone but I just did a 1 minute scan around xda and needrom. 

Seems the 3c did not have a official update to even 5.. There are custom roms for 5 including what appears a 5.0 (CM12) and even a cyanogenmod hack job to 6 (CM13) which IMO seems to buggy to be a daily driver. 

Frankly, your talking about a budget 2103 phone from a non mainstream manufacturer released 3 android iterations ago, and wanting it updated when theres no manufacturer updates. Thats not really a valid expectation, the homebrew updates for a niche phone simply are not there in a stable way, ok to play with perhaps but not stable. Theres hundreds of budget phones out there, literally 100s from china, on android 6. Or if you want to stay up to date pay the penalty and get a nexus / pixel line and know that not only will google have your back for a few years, the homebrew scene will keep covering them even after.