Python "pedestrian" precipitates pick-up pile up

webfact

I imagine the law is the same here your supposed to have your vehicle under control at all times. Seems we have a mass failure here. A test for drivers and in this case most failed and if I was their insurance company I would ask a lot of questions before writing a settlement check. Its time has come to challenge some of these Kings Of The Road as to why the hit the other vehicle and get ye old tape measure out. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of our lab. classes at uni in Physiology, included a 'reaction and action' test.  Amazing how long it took the average person to see a hazard, react, hit the brakes and come to a stop.

A lesson many Thai tail-gaiters find out the hard way.

Should be in the Transport Dept tests here   - it's all done on computers now.

8 hours ago, masuk said:

Amazing how long it took the average person to see a hazard, react, hit the brakes and come to a stop.

This happens to me after 3 or 4 beers. Sorry just had to squeak that one in. Good post. My reaction time has slowed to the point where I would no longer drive and possibly endanger someone else and myself. Self preservation is always part of any equation and kicks in on decision making well for me anyways.