How to suggest TOPICS for the In Your Face! forum?

Jingthing

In Your Face!

Have your say on popular trending topics currently in the world. Quirky, fun, interesting. 

Hi there,

This is a good forum but the topics are obviously generated by the forum somehow and it is not possible for MEMBERS to start topics.

That's all well and good, but sometimes I have TOPIC ideas that would work great in that forum that really can't be started anywhere else.

Can you consider putting a pinned topic on that forum asking members to make suggestions, or perhaps just a contact person to PM about it?

I have a real hot one now. So frustrating. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2017 at 7:18 AM, Maestro said:

The easiest way to suggest a news item for inclusion in the forum In Your Face! is to send a PM to the member Thaivisa Web Content Team

Hi there.

Followup on this. 

I did send a suggestion to where you suggested a number of MONTHS ago.

I never got a reply and then I saw that my PM had not even been read!

This comes up again for me as I have another idea.

I deleted the original PM for the other idea because it was so old the idea is now dated.

Do you have another idea on where to send suggestions, or perhaps, just tell me, there is no way to send suggestions if that's really the case.

I have no interest in PMing ideas into a black hole.

While I understand the chances of my ideas being used might be low, I would hope the chances are greater than zero. 

Another idea, perhaps you guys could start a thread in the In Your Face forum where people could post their ideas for future topics? 

Of course, that too would actually need to be read by a person with the power to start a new topic. 

Thanks for your response. 

Edited by Jingthing