Immoral Earnings

Basher

Is your Thai wife still on the game?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And the real Vietnam Vets don't brag on their service unless they were REMF's...

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me.  These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL.  True story... :D

French Foreign Lesion, is that like an inflamed genital sore that's contracted from a Paris street walker? Just curious.

Is that Lesionaires desease then?

Bash

The Gent would have had himself "spot of trouble" going up against any one of those boys...even with the black-belt in "Quicondo"! :o

The only black belt he has holds his 'old man' jeans up lol

Bash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the real Vietnam Vets don't brag on their service unless they were REMF's...

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me.  These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL.  True story... :D

French Foreign Lesion, is that like an inflamed genital sore that's contracted from a Paris street walker? Just curious.

Is that Lesionaires desease then?

Bash

The Gent would have had himself "spot of trouble" going up against any one of those boys...even with the black-belt in "Quicondo"! :o

The only black belt he has holds his 'old man' jeans up lol

Bash

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe closing this thread would be a good idea, it is just occupying space for absolutely nothing...

I don't want anyone else to have to waste  their time reading it.

You see sick boy Meadish is educated :o how dare we have a little fun :D

I would say he was a bit of a sad sack, look how many post and views this thread has recieved, surely that is proof enough of it popularity

By the way I wrote it initially and have the copyright, and I have a hard name too.

Basher

Maybe closing this thread would be a good idea, it is just occupying space for absolutely nothing...

I don't want anyone else to have to waste their time reading it.

Or start a new thread called 'Immoral Spending'!

I am seriously skint and am considering the topic of this thread, any advise from people in the same boat?

Well my advice is that you do not take advice from

people in the same situation as you.

Better to take advice from someone with money,

since logically they found a way to get what you want.

Out of skint. Skintless? Unskint?

Skint. Skinter? Skintist?