Name Of Hotel

fat boy slim

I stayed at a hotel a couple of years ago in Hua hin, but I have forgotton the name of it. It was on the central rd that goes down to the beach which I believe is called Damnoenkasem rd. The hotel was next to or near the City beach resort on the same side. It has a small swimming pool and the rates were about 1,000 baht per night. There was a small parking area that is surrounded by food shops, one was a pizza place.

For you last clue ( which I am not sure about) but the name was something like Peony

Any clues much appreciated. Answers on a postcrd to ( only joking)

Cheers

There is a Peony Hotel: www.peonyhotel.com

This is (almost) next to where the Hua-Hin Suites Hotel is.

ALos I vsisted a new bar - Noodles bar/Hotel (www.huahinafterdark.com/noodles-guesthouse.htm)run by Canadian guys - looked ok but didnt stay there a sI had booked into Hua-Hin Suites.

From your description you're talking about the Sirin Hotel, which is one of the Sailom "chain". It is the one on the same side as the City Beach with "Sailom Pavilion" (the mini shop/restaurant square) next to it.

Jed Pee Nong (another one I thought you might mean) is on the opposite side of the road. Peony, as stated earlier is on the street opposite the Sofitel main entrance near Noodles :o

• 2 weeks later...