Rentals Ubon Ratchathani

bubbaba

Help - Looking to rent a one or two bedroom, apt or house, in or near Ubon starting in January 2007. Must have screens on windows and must have a western style toliet. Unfurnished. Any recommendations, suggestions, information. All accepted and appreciated. Thank you, john and nui

A couple of sugestions.

Post in the Issan sub forum, they might have a better idea. There are several members living in Ubon, wrongway has a cafe there and is active on that part of the forum.

Last time someone asked this question of Ubon, the general consensus was to go to Ubon and look around. Most of the rentals are posted on the front of houses or in the local area. The other advantage of this, is you also get to see the area the house is in. You may find your ideal house is not in the ideal area for a home.

Good luck.

A couple of sugestions.

Post in the Issan sub forum, they might have a better idea. There are several members living in Ubon, wrongway has a cafe there and is active on that part of the forum.

Last time someone asked this question of Ubon, the general consensus was to go to Ubon and look around. Most of the rentals are posted on the front of houses or in the local area. The other advantage of this, is you also get to see the area the house is in. You may find your ideal house is not in the ideal area for a home.

Good luck.

I agree with everything you say CP.

You can rent a furnished room behind wrong way cafe for about 400 baht a day, and use it as a base to go house-hunting. As most farangs in the area accumulate in wrong way, they would also be a useful source of information about any places they know of.

If you find the right place, except has no screens, you can get them made and fitted for about 250 baht a window (if I remember correctly).

Look forward to seeing you in Ubon :o

Good luck,

Mike

A couple of sugestions.

Good luck.

You can rent a furnished room behind wrong way cafe for about 400 baht a day, and use it as a base to go house-hunting. As most farangs in the area accumulate in wrong way, they would also be a useful source of information about any places they know of.

If you find the right place, except has no screens, you can get them made and fitted for about 250 baht a window (if I remember correctly).

Good luck,

Mike

Hi, thanks for the information.

May I have the address of the "wrongway cafe"? Directions? I assume the rooms that may be rented are western style and the food is western style, or close to it in the cafe.

Thanks again.

john and nui

A couple of sugestions.

Good luck.

Good luck,

Mike

Hi, thanks for the information.

May I have the address of the "wrongway cafe"? Directions? I assume the rooms that may be rented are western style and the food is western style, or close to it in the cafe.

Thanks again.

john and nui

Hi again,

Forget my request for information above. I found it on the Isaan Forum this morning.

I thank all of you for your help. If any new information comes available I will be happy to see it.

John and Nui