Thailand Elite travelling with partner.

Morning, :)

May partner will qualify for a retirement visa very soon although I will need to apply for the TE visa as I am a bit further away from qualifying for that. When arriving at BKK I am aware that TE visa holders can bypass certain queues etc, but what if travelling with a partner? Assuming they wouldn't be able to come with me as they do not have a TE? Same goes for the included airport transfers?

Not overly important as I would obviously forego any 'perks' and queue with my partner, I just wondered.

Thanks. :)

TE recently announced that immigration want to stop partners from using the TE entry point. Your partner can use the limo service.

If that happens you can do as you suggest or pay to use the airports fast track service that is available to everyone.

38 minutes ago, elviajero said:

TE recently announced that immigration want to stop partners from using the TE entry point. Your partner can use the limo service.

If that happens you can do as you suggest or pay to use the airports fast track service that is available to everyone.

So I can just request this to whoever meets me on arrival?

From Thailand Elite

With reference to our previous monthly Thailand Elite newsletter, we announced that fast-track service at the airport was provided for Thailand Elite members only which effective on February 1, 2017. We would like to insure you that members’ feedback is very important to us. We continually aim to improve our service and benefits for our elite members.

We have discussed with various concerned departments the burden of extra guests. They finally allowed us to provide fast-track service not only for our members, but their immediate family, who travel together.

However, for member’s guests they declined our proposal. Therefore, we are unable to provide any expedited services to your guests, which had included our electro cart and Elite Personal Assistant service. At this stage, we will continue to concentrate our airport resources for you, our members.

We express our sincere gratitude for your enthusiastic support. Please be assured that we do our utmost to provide all the necessary assistance to enhance your travel experience to Thailand.