rooster59

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

This chartered surveyor should have kept the money he had and stopped trying to make more. No sympathy for him I'm afraid. Greed is (not) good. JH should concentrate on matters that affect society (in an impartial way) and not about some greedy so-and-so who clearly didn't do his homework and was out of his depth!! 

I can imagine you are probably struggling to get by in some dingy 3500 baht a month room for you to have such a bitter and twisted attitude to other people's success:sad:you don't sound very lucky to me:giggle:

Edited by Asiantravel

24 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

I can imagine you are probably struggling to get by in some dingy 3500 baht a month room for you to have such a bitter and twisted attitude to other people's success:sad:

Nope, doing alright actually thank you very much!! The difference is, that I am providing a valuable service to 600 Thai's.

Edited by lucky11

On 2/26/2017 at 11:30 AM, DaveE13 said:

Because its an on going case. They won't comment on it 

What  a  waste  of  BBC license  payers money .

Could be better spent on  a BBC channel for Muslims  living in UK . imho.

Expats ,  who cares . 555

Edited by elliss

3 hours ago, lucky11 said:

This chartered surveyor should have kept the money he had and stopped trying to make more. No sympathy for him I'm afraid. Greed is (not) good. JH should concentrate on matters that affect society (in an impartial way) and not about some greedy so-and-so who clearly didn't do his homework and was out of his depth!! 

Congrats to this guy for trying to make some money.  Shame on the lawyer for cheating him out of his savings.  Terrible thing to do.  That is called greed.

JH is focusing on matters that affect this society.  This is just but just one.  Corruption is the #1 problem in Thailand today, IMHO.

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

You run a noodle stand ? , hope the licence is in order.

Close!! No, actually you are completely on the wrong track as I hate noodles.

Not allowed to sell what we deal with as that would be against the law!!

Edited by lucky11

Getting into trouble wasn't enough for him. At this rate they BBC will be banned from Asia.

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

Which perhaps says rather more about the rule of law ( or it's perversion) in these respective Asian countries than it does about the BBC.

42 minutes ago, Mosha said:

Getting into trouble wasn't enough for him. At this rate they BBC will be banned from Asia.

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

Being banned from Asia is what these corrupt governments here want.  Makes it easier for them when nobody is around taking them to task.