Clippers/hair Trimmers

Noodles

"You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you. You're sooooo vaaaaiiiiin

I'll bet you think this song is about you. Don't you? Don't you?"

(Sorry Carly) violin.gif

What is going on? Have I missed something? Is the next Mr Universe going to come from Koh Samui? clap2.gif

You are correct Joe - 25 replies to hair clippers! Bloomin 'eck. giggle.gif

Note to self. Go to hairdresser tomorrow. 100 baht for hair, eyebrows, ears and nose trimming. And an update on the local gossip in Choengmon.

When yoy say "tomorrow" your talking about wednesday right? Try getting a thai to cut your hair on a wednesday.

If you don't get it, ask the misses

it's actually quite easy to get a thai to cut your hair on wednesday, because the shops are empty of thai's.

in fact i go to tesco on wednesday in particular to get my hair cut because i know i won't have to wait.

Note to self. Go to hairdresser tomorrow. 100 baht for hair, eyebrows, ears and nose trimming. And an update on the local gossip in Choengmon.

When yoy say "tomorrow" your talking about wednesday right? Try getting a thai to cut your hair on a wednesday.

If you don't get it, ask the misses

You were correct Paangjang. I could not get my haircut at the usual place today. It was full of girlies getting their barnets done ready for going to the temple.

No point going to the misses either - she has no idea of the Choengmon gossip (she works near Chewang!)

Lot of hairdressers close on wednesdays as it's an unlucky day to cut your hair. But needs must and more are in need of cash and will take appointments on Wednesdays

I heard its a great day to roll dice, play poker and get drunk.

Lot of hairdressers close on wednesdays as it's an unlucky day to cut your hair. But needs must and more are in need of cash and will take appointments on Wednesdays

I heard its a great day to roll dice, play poker and get drunk.

No, that's any day ending in "y"

I don't do haircuts in any event. I don't agree with letting minimum wage strangers who thought "hairdressing" would be a good career choice anywhere near me with sharp objects.

Most hairdressers & barbers work at the temples on Wednesday.

Ahh, well i've learned something new then.

My landlord is a barber. Has the shop in Pang ka. He closes on a wednesday. He told me its bad luck and that no Thai would get their hair cut on Wan Put. He used to have a big salon in Bangkok that was open Wednesday for colouring etc, but no cutting was done on that day. He obviously doesn't go to the temple very much!