Anyone knows Hand to Hand Combat School in CM?

jednakropka

Could you clarify what you mean that might help more...BJJ, Self Defence, MMA, Bodyguard type stuff? etc etc

Also just to train/progress or to get a visa with as well as would make different suggestions.

For straight hand to hand with Ed Visa...for example over in Wat Ket at Kawilla train track entrance

https://hand2handcombat.com/

Edited by mamborobert

2 hours ago, mamborobert said:

Could you clarify what you mean that might help more...BJJ, Self Defence, MMA, Bodyguard type stuff? etc etc

Also just to train/progress or to get a visa with as well as would make different suggestions.

For straight hand to hand with Ed Visa...for example over in Wat Ket at Kawilla train track entrance

https://hand2handcombat.com/

I mean exactly this school hand2handcombat.

I just want to know little more about this school.

I have seen youtube video from this school but it looked very bad so I  have wanted to get little more information from someone who attended this school.

I mean exactly this school hand2handcombat.
I just want to know little more about this school.
I have seen youtube video from this school but it looked very bad so I  have wanted to get little more information from someone who attended this school.

What do you mean by very bad? Standards of decor and cleanliness are not the same as the west.
Quality of teaching & access to a Ed-visa with low hourly commitment is worth more than a lick of paint.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

What do you mean by very bad? Standards of decor and cleanliness are not the same as the west.
Quality of teaching & access to a Ed-visa with low hourly commitment is worth more than a lick of paint.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Why suspect the OP wonders about decor or cleanliness?  I think it's more reasonable to think he wonders about the quality of instruction.  After watching the first video I could find on youtube, I would wonder too.

Decor and cleanliness looks fine though.

Edited by Awk

"Quality of instruction" - Exactly !

I have/had  a lot of contact with with different martial arts and what I have seen there it really worries me.

This school for me it is not only about visa, but also about training. I train 6 times a week without this school already and I love it.

If I go to any school I want to learn something. I want to learn as much as I can.

On 03/03/2017 at 8:25 PM, jednakropka said:

"Quality of instruction" - Exactly !

I have/had  a lot of contact with with different martial arts and what I have seen there it really worries me.

This school for me it is not only about visa, but also about training. I train 6 times a week without this school already and I love it.

If I go to any school I want to learn something. I want to learn as much as I can.

Same here. Mr K already has a visa, just wanted the training as a thing to do and maybe get fitted. None of the ones we contacted were interested in carrying on the conversation once it was established that he didn't want a visa.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Its a visa selling solution.. Once the Junta came in, power flows to the military, so the military can get a slice by offering a course with a visa attached. 

Its far from the best self defense course here, but thats not its true purpose.