Hua Hin Hotel Under 1000 THB

pieceofcake22

Hey guys, 

As the title suggests, I'm looking to narrow down some clean, bed bug free hotels in Hua Hin near the bars (Bintabaht) which have walk in prices of 1000 THB. I have checked out Agoda and other sites. Since I do not have a debit or credit card, I have to pay for the hotel in person. I would really appreciate some tips. 

A liitle bit further but easily walkable is Coconut's

here's what I wrote about my recent visit ..

Almost 5 stars certainly 4.5 as a cracking budget hotel that's long on design , function and funkiness and value (we paid £23 a night) for a big comfortable bedroom on the 6th floor. Likes - comfy bed , design and layout , fridge and bluetooth speaker and superfast wi-fi I measured it as 15mbps - best of the trip , great location just a minute walk away from walking street and 5 minutes to the beach. Minor quabbles which deny the 5 star perfect rating - noise from the main road in front of the hotel starts around 4 , no kettle (thought there is free coffee , tea and toast round the clock DIY in reception) . Otherwise the best value hotel we have stayed in on our 2 month staycation in the Land Of Smiles !