O-A Not stamped

I have an 0-A visa which was issued on the 22/11/16 and gives me entry before 21/11/17.

I went to Thailand in January of this year but due to a change of circumstances had to leave after 3 weeks. I shall be back in July.

I was reading another thread which prompted me to look at my passport today and I noticed I was neither stamped in or out on my visit.

Is this normal ? I've never heard of people not getting stamped before either in or out. And if its not normal is it likely to cause me a problem when I got back in July ?

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, berybert said:

I noticed I was neither stamped in or out on my visit.

There is no way that would happen!

It's not normal. I could see a busy immigration officer forgetting to stamp a passport, but the odds of that happening on two separate occasions by two separate officers are huge.

It is normal for them to use spaces in the passport on pages before the page your visa is on.

I suggest you have a look back through your passport.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elviajero said:

There is no way that would happen!

It's not normal. I could see a busy immigration officer forgetting to stamp a passport, but the odds of that happening on two separate occasions by two separate officers are huge.

It is normal for them to use spaces in the passport on pages before the page your visa is on.

I suggest you have a look back through your passport.

Thanks very much, just did as you suggested and you are right. Stamps well before the 'visa page'

Cheers.

• Like 1