Forum upgrade in progress! ×

DSI officials search Parusittho monastery to look for Dhammachayo

webfact

DSI officials search Parusittho monastery to look for Dhammachayo

IMG_9480.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Department of Special Investigation officials on Sunday morning searched a monastery next to Wat Dhammakaya to look for Phra Dhammachayo after some senior Dhammakaya monks were reported to have travelled in and out of the premise lately.

The search of Parisuttho monastery was led by Pol Maj Suriya Singhakamon, DSI deputy director-general.

Armed with a search warrant from Thanyaburi provincial court, DSI officials searched all the buildings in the monastery since about 6 am, but they failed to locate the elusive former abbot of Wat Dhammakaya.

The officials found some documents and two yellow long-sleeve T-shirts which resemble the ones used to be worn by Dhammachayo.

A caretaker of the monastery admitted some senior Dhammakaya monks used to stay in the monastery but not Dhammachayo.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/dsi-officials-search-parusittho-monastery-look-dhammachayo/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-03-13

Immigration police on the lookout for fugitive monk
By The Nation

1a47bf199861f6fe3de4cd205e9947d5-sld.jpe

BANGKOK: -- IMMIGRATION police have been ordered to prevent Phra Dhammachayo, the former abbot of Dhammakaya Temple, from fleeing to neighbouring countries, Immigration Police Bureau commissioner Pol Lt-General Nuttathorn Proesunthon said yesterday.

The modern system and technology of the bureau, which is linked to all |exit points, would help block the fugitive monk from leaving the country, he said.

“It’s impossible that Phra Dhammachayo will be able to flee via legitimate channels. Authorities concerned are instructed to keep a close watch by land, water and air to stop the monk from getting out,” Nuttathorn said.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30308801

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-13

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

IMMIGRATION police have been ordered to prevent Phra Dhammachayo, the former abbot of Dhammakaya Temple, from fleeing to neighbouring countries,

Could be a bit late for that, just a month or two !

17 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Could be a bit late for that, just a month or two !

Yeah, but it´s just recently invented and ordered. When he got away, it was perfectly in order to flee. In other words, he was given the time to carefully consider his next step.

It could not have been a serious attempt to catch him. They did not bring a fork lift (needed for his heavy weight) and a portable x-ray scanner to find him (due to the assumption he's invisible). It is also an inobservance not to bring a boat as he may escape walking on water.

I do hope DSI were polite and gave ample warning before the search. I doubt DSI would want to catch dear leader as then their holding tank would be under siege by followers of this enlightened being.

maybe Thailand can come up with variation of "Where's Waldo?" They love comics and such

I think with all of this monk-ey business going on I have become somewhat of an expert. I have scanned umpteen pictures of monks singular or in crowds. I have come to this conclusion unless the individual BIB have a picture of the wanted monk he could do a hat dance around him and they would never recognize him. They all look basically the same. 

On 3/13/2017 at 1:39 PM, elgordo38 said:

I think with all of this monk-ey business going on I have become somewhat of an expert. I have scanned umpteen pictures of monks singular or in crowds. I have come to this conclusion unless the individual BIB have a picture of the wanted monk he could do a hat dance around him and they would never recognize him. They all look basically the same. 

So do we.......(all look and seem basically the same).

6 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

We are all of slight build head shaven and wear the same color clothes yeah gotta. 

You seem to be having another cognitive dissonence. What I meant is all us foreigners is the same, regardless of being a short, fat. skinny and bald with shoulder length hair, or are you more integrated?

2 hours ago, silent said:

You seem to be having another cognitive dissonence. What I meant is all us foreigners is the same, regardless of being a short, fat. skinny and bald with shoulder length hair, or are you more integrated?

I tried but I lost you. I think your to hung up on big words try getting down to earth. 

Ah, but this chap wears long sleeved yellow tee shirts...

Just like all the other monks do in the cool season.

On 13/03/2017 at 6:39 AM, elgordo38 said:

Yes they do and that is why he is still in the spaceship and never left.

12 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

I tried but I lost you. I think your to hung up on big words try getting down to earth. 

I'm well aware you're lost in your own space and likely forgot learning those big words last time, or was it "integrate" had to be googled this time  

2 hours ago, silent said:

I'm well aware you're lost in your own space and likely forgot learning those big words last time, or was it "integrate" had to be googled this time  

Big words mean nothing common sense reigns. Catch you later. Best to follow your avatar and remain silent. The world already has enough critics. 

52 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Big words mean nothing common sense reigns. Catch you later. Best to follow your avatar and remain silent. The world already has enough critics. 

said the covert narcissist. There's nothing covert about me. I'll save you the googling. https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2016/04/30/5-signs-of-covert-narcissism/ :post-4641-1156694005:

Archived