Husband slashes his own wrists with a knife sharpener after argument with wife

webfact

Husband slashes his own wrists with a knife sharpener after argument with wife

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

AYUTTHAYA: -- A husband in Ayutthaya took an electric knife sharpening tool to his own wrists after his wife and child left him.

Forty two year old Sanga Chumjai was found dead on Sunday in a pool of blood in accommodation at the temple of Wat Ban Pat in Bang Sai where he worked, Daily News reported.

Near the body they found the electric knife sharpening tool also covered in blood.

Sanga's wife Patchara, 39, said that on Saturday the couple had argued after she refused to give him money to go and buy alcohol.

A fight broke out and gave her two black eyes and she had left with their 14 year old child.

She went to stay with her father you lives nearby. Sanga came over to try and patch things up, she said, but she refused to go home. He wailed that he had no one to make his dinner, she said.

When she went back next morning to check up on him she found him dead.

Bang Sai police believe he killed himself with the electric tool because his wife took their child and refused to get back together.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-13

2 hours ago, webfact said:

she refused to give him money to go and buy alcohol.

gave her two black eyes

He wailed that he had no one to make his dinner,

It is not like this is an isolated incident.

The insecurity, unstableness, mentality, etc. of some of the Thai males is beyond belief.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

his wife took their child and refused to get back together.

can't say I blame her.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

she refused to give him money to go and buy alcohol.

A fight broke out and gave her two black eyes

When a woman leaves don't strike her, try to hug her.

Let her go and tell her how you feel about her.

Don't kill yourself.

If you have an addiction, admit it to yourself and get help.

Don't try to contact her until your problem is resolved.

It's never over till it's over!

Move on with what makes you happy and be the first to initiate conversation with women everywhere.

Sometimes they return within hours, days, weeks and even years!

1 hour ago, AllThaiedUp said:

Since when is a grinder a "knife sharpening tool"? crazy!

It is a knife sharpening tool when attached to a grinding disc, however your point is well taken. Had he tried it with a circular saw, he'd be reported as using a wood cutting machine to commit suicide.

Can't blame her for leaving.  Too bad he couldn't get help for his alcoholism.  Hopefully the child gets through this and learns the dangers of substance abuse.

If you're ever at the point of wanting to kill yourself, try anything else first.  Get a gun and go fight isis and die that way.  Anything. What have you got to lose at that point?

1 hour ago, Kabula said:

Don't kill yourself.

Move on with what makes you happy and be the first to initiate conversation with women everywhere.

what you stated should not need to be stated to anyone who is rational.... the fact that you have to say this at all is irrational 

IE.. your advice is completing meaningless and pointless. 

18 minutes ago, uchibenkei said:

Can't blame her for leaving.  Too bad he couldn't get help for his alcoholism.  Hopefully the child gets through this and learns the dangers of substance abuse.

If you're ever at the point of wanting to kill yourself, try anything else first.  Get a gun and go fight isis and die that way.  Anything. What have you got to lose at that point?

An alcoholic wife beater who is unable to cook his own meals.

Not sure those fighting IS would want him.

Except as cannon fodder.

Another death by angle-grinder :(

Alcoholic, wife beater, junkie, whatever, he was still a human being.

I'm surprised the BiB didn't make it accidental death whilst sharpening a knife.

And yes, I sharpen blades (mower, Wifeys banana parang and the like) with the angle grinder, guard installed and a carbide flap-wheel.

And for those who don't know what a parang is https://www.outsideonline.com/2057001/meet-parang-better-machete

47 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I'm surprised the BiB didn't make it accidental death whilst sharpening a knife.

And yes, I sharpen blades (mower, Wifeys banana parang and the like) with the angle grinder, guard installed and a carbide flap-wheel.

And for those who don't know what a parang is https://www.outsideonline.com/2057001/meet-parang-better-machete

Thank you for the info. Yes, we have some bananas which my wife grows and where does a farang get a parang in Thailand, except maybe off a friendly taxi driver?

The fine parang shown in your article looks well made, and should be for $50, but I'm sure some enterprising knife maker in Isaan would be able to duplicate something in a lower quality steel for round B300 or less?

Yeah! Death is always the solution. If they can´t kill somebody else, they just kill themselfs. Strange how weak mankind is in this country as soon as they can´t get like they want. Reminds me of small children crying for not getting any candy, but at least they not cut thier wrists.

16 hours ago, Kabula said:

Don't kill yourself.

Sometimes they return within hours, days, weeks and even years

And sometimes they don't. So what's your point?

"A husband in Ayutthaya took an electric knife sharpening tool to his own wrists after his wife and child left him."

Just his luck that his wife paid the electric bill right before she skipped out. Probably something he never took took responsibility doing. Sort of poetic justice.

I am sure she is feeling all of his pain...And...breathing a sigh of relief that she escaped from that nut job. Probably something more women in Thailand would benefit from doing to their abusive and irresponsible partners. 

On 3/13/2017 at 3:58 PM, Kabula said:

Don't kill yourself.

Or just off yourself, and save subjecting the world to more of your presence. Much better. Easier too.

22 hours ago, Crossy said:

Wow. You know so much about blades. Amazing. Please.... post more.

On 3/13/2017 at 5:29 PM, speckio said:

what you stated should not need to be stated to anyone who is rational.... the fact that you have to say this at all is irrational 

IE.. your advice is completing meaningless and pointless. 

Troll;.....said events happen every few minutes worldwide. Rational went out years ago.  If  you had a clue about law-enforcement you would understand that they're more crazies out on the street today than are locked up, because most governments worldwide no longer budget, nor have funds for mental health treatment.

Trolling is irrational and is a mental health concern.

So your saying  millions of extremists, religious fanatics, who stone their women, kill their children for not following their beliefs, cut their heads off and circumcise their women should not read good advice.  That my content is pointless.  If that is your thinking you are a fool and ignorant.

Prisons worldwide are busting at the seams from lowlifes with serious mental health issues that were ignored by their parents and think just the opposite of my content. You don't even sound rational.

Archived