March 15, 20179 yr I'm looking to obtain a multi entry non O spouse visa in Australia. In the past I'd been able to obtain them from consulates, however these days they can only be issued in Canberra. Does anyone have experience with this? On the application form it only asks for copy of marriage certificate and copy of wife's ID card. Can anyone think of extra docs that could help. In the past I've been asked for a letter from my wife.
March 15, 20179 yr You can get the multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage at the embassy in Canberra or the official consulate in Sydney. The embassy website states this on the list of requirements. Info is after entering your country on this page. http://canberra.thaiembassy.org/Home/visa Quote A letter from your spouse or family member verifying the current status of relationship together with their Thai I.D. card. and house registration;
Create an account or sign in to comment