March 16, 20179 yr Hello All, My 90 day Non O from Laos expires 21st March, tomorrow 17th March, my wife and I shall go to Chaeng Wattana with paperwork as listed below for an extension. (60 days I hope) My question, is it ok to go before the stamped date in my passport?..and will I loose these extra few days? Passport with several years validity. 2 copies of ID page of passport. TM.6 Original and copy. Copy of Non O 90 day visa Original and copy of blue Thai house book Copy of my Thai Wife's ID Original and copy of Marriage Certificate. Many Thanks in advance. James.d
March 16, 20179 yr Extensions start form the date your current permit to stay ends. You loose no days by doing it early. Copy of entry stamp. Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for. Completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Download and print 2 sided. Fillable TM7 form.pdf
March 16, 20179 yr Author Thank you Joe, I live here at my Thai wife's house, would some photos be enough for proof of residence also be included??.... I do have a copy of affirmation from the British embassy also, the original was used for my driving license. Also, is it 60 days extension?. Thank you again, James.d
March 16, 20179 yr 23 minutes ago, james.d said: Thank you Joe, I live here at my Thai wife's house, would some photos be enough for proof of residence also be included??.... I do have a copy of affirmation from the British embassy also, the original was used for my driving license. Also, is it 60 days extension?. Thank you again, James.d As long as the address on your wife's house book is for Bangkok and that is the address shown the application form only her house book will be needed. It is a 60 day extension.
Create an account or sign in to comment