Hotel/condo/weekend.

I am heading back to Bangkok on the 13th of July and will be staying one night in a hotel before moving into a condo. I will be at the condo lunchtime on the 14th July.

My question is regarding (not) going to immigration on the 14th, which is a Friday to let them know where I shall be staying.

I doubt I will have time to get there on the 14th. Will immigration be open on the Saturday (I will look on google but thought I'd ask our esteemed members here first).

If not open Saturday and I don't make it on time on the 14th would Monday be to late to avoid a fine ? If indeed there is a fine.

Cheers.

Edited by berybert

Immigration isn't open at the weekend. You are supposed to inform a permanent change of address within 24 hours, but it's highly unlikely CW would enforce that law and fine you if you report late.

They will go by whatever date you put on the notification form (TM.28).

6 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Immigration isn't open at the weekend. You are supposed to inform a permanent change of address within 24 hours, but it's highly unlikely CW would enforce that law and fine you if you report late.

They will go by whatever date you put on the notification form (TM.28).

Cheers, just clicked on a few links and it mentions handing in the TM.28 at the cop shop. Would Thonglor station work ? I can get there easy enough.

39 minutes ago, berybert said:

Cheers, just clicked on a few links and it mentions handing in the TM.28 at the cop shop. Would Thonglor station work ? I can get there easy enough.

No you would need to do it at CW immigration.