March 27, 20179 yr I plan to make a visa run in a couple months and would like to know the best hotel for accommodations and handling applications for Thai visa. I'm a US citizen.
March 27, 20179 yr Lots of people mention the Banana. Fairly easy to do yourself though. Just remember you submit in the morning and collect the following afternoon at 2pm.
March 27, 20179 yr Lilly at New Banana Guest House was always good a few years ago. Google for contact details
March 27, 20179 yr If you want something a little bit more upmarket try Chulia Mansions, 1200 baht a night, includes a great breakfast buffet and free flow wine from 5:30-7:30pm every night (I would have drunk half the value of the booking in wine alone :) ). Jim's place which is often mentioned here as a reliable visa agent (I used them when there 2 weeks ago, highly recommended) is <100m North up Chulia Road.
March 27, 20179 yr Another recommendation for the Chulia Mansion Hotel. The price there has been creeping up, but it is worth it. There is a good agent they recommend that is cheaper than Jim's Place or Banana. The hotel will ask the agent to drop by if you ask them to do so.
March 27, 20179 yr 4 hours ago, jimth123 said: I plan to make a visa run in a couple months and would like to know the best hotel for accommodations and handling applications for Thai visa. I'm a US citizen. Just got back from penang stayed at hotel mingood cheap! and they did my visa for free anywhere near chulia street is ok its a great place to visit better than laos in my opinion
March 27, 20179 yr 1 hour ago, lordblackader said: If you want something a little bit more upmarket try Chulia Mansions, 1200 baht a night, includes a great breakfast buffet and free flow wine from 5:30-7:30pm every night (I would have drunk half the value of the booking in wine alone :) ). Wow free flow wine? I'm in
Create an account or sign in to comment