A Xmas Wish For All

Little Black Duck

I posted a Nice verse on the Ladies Forum and I got bagged by a

couple of members for doing so..

I did it because women are supposed to be bitchy and catty but

the Ladies on here are helpful and Kind with their posts..

Anyway since it's the Festive season and Christmas is supposed

to be a time of sharing, since one poster decided I wasn't

being fair to the guys..In the Spirit of Xmas, I ask you all

to be nice to each other and make a Xmas Post wishing the

people you most admire and respect a Xmas wish from you.

As well as a Xmas wish for someone you feel deserving and

in most need, by all means make it humorous but lets see it

we cant drop the sarcasm till after the new Year..

May I wish each and everyone of you a Very Merry Xmas and may

you New Year bring you your every wish for the future..

Now My Xmas wishes..

For Kayo my little Furry Wabbit friend, Der Duck hopes your fur gwows

wong and warm to keep you Snug in Cold Old Blighty..

To Libby, may Santa bring you a new Joke Book, we can all understand..

cricky's rob,

your not getting to much of a reply here so im going to wish you a great xmas down there in phuket and a great new year as well to you and your lovely girlfriend. :D

cheers my aussie mate from northam ( only joking mate ) from down the south west. :o

cricky's rob,

your not getting to much of a reply here so im going to wish you a great xmas down there in phuket and a great new year as well to you and your lovely girlfriend. :D

cheers my aussie mate from northam ( only joking mate ) from down the south west. :o

Just proved one thing to me Terry..If its not Winging or complaining they're just not interested..

Thanks for the Xmas wishes and you have a good one..The Duck..

duckie...didnt I tell you to stay inside the ladies forum? 'tis a dangerous world out there :D

now get back home and stay safe :D:D

ohh and bring some Christmas cookies on your way in :D

season's greetings to all....as well as your loved ones :o

special message to all those that are going through difficult times in their lives....there have been a few we heard about on here recently....I feel quite honoured in fact that those of you who have, chose to share your very personal stories with us...and really wish things work out for the better for each one of you.

cheers :D

cricky's rob,

Just proved one thing to me Terry..If its not Winging or complaining they're just not interested..

Thanks for the Xmas wishes and you have a good one..The Duck..

I only come here when I'm full of wind and p!ss anyway! :D

But have a gr8 Christmas and New Year anyway chaps! :D

Merry Christmas 'Little Black Duck' and have a prosperous New Year!

Don't worry, I have some absolutely terrific jokes and gags lined up for the New Year. It will be a daily treat for all, to log-on to T.V. (even with a seasonal hangover) and laugh at my superb jokes on the dedicated message board.

I quote a PM I received not 24 hours ago:

" My dear Libya 115, it is with much admiration and deep respect that I commend you upon your wonderful jokes and gags that you so selflessly post each and every day. It has brought a ray of light, a tiny glimmer of hope, into my otherwise sad and lonely life, just stuck here in a bedsit apartment in Hull"

Mr. S.D. Hull.

All the best and cheers! :o

Tis the season to get jollied.... fa-la-la-laa, fa-la-la-la

Merry christams to all of you especially to those who through no fault of their own, will once again find themselves alone on christmas morning.... let's all of us spare a thought for them...

.....fa-la-la-laa, fa-la-la-la

Merry christams to all of you especially to those who through no fault of their own, will once again find themselves alone on christmas morning.... let's all of us spare a thought for them...

Well said, merry christmas all!

Mark

Happy Christams to you all. :D

I am looking forward to the Christmas Day posts (sounds pathetic-I won't really be spending all day on the forum ,nor is it more important than anything else....but it WAS good fun...far better than waiting for The Queen's speach in the UK..when I was a kid my Dad used to make us all stop what we were doing and listen to it.....I really don't think that many people are that interested in it these days, but you may tell me differently, I certainly never made my Kids watch it, but when I was a kid my Dad thought it was one of the most important things to happen on that day.

Last year Xmas day on Thai Visa was a blast..especially the posts from The Moog who has now unfortunatley left our forum :o

Have a good one everyone

TP

A very Merry Christmas to all Thai Visa members. Special wishes go to all that posted to help me out with some of the problems I've been having & all of those that make me laugh! And there are quite a few of those.

May your presents be many & your credit card repayments be small! :o