Bangkok Motor Show 2017

camble

Thanks for the snaps...

Somehow, this year's version just isn't doing it for me.  I'm still waiting for the return of my past happiness... :ph34r:

58dfd824a0f78_2017-04-0123_39.jpg.2bab98d400ad42bb8446877209700096.jpg

Khaosod gave their explanation in the differences in this year's modeling attire:

MODELS COVER UP TO UNVEIL NEW MODELS AT MOTOR SHOW

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/2017/03/28/models-cover-unveil-new-models-motor-show-photos/

Now you're talking MY style!!!  Perhaps some of that will surface from the outdoors activity, once the show is fully underway.

Though after last year's controversy, presumably, the authorities will be on the lookout outside as well.

I mean... after all.... you CAN'T have dirty cars, now, can you???

It's a car show. I got VIP tickets this year, so I didn't have to go when it was full of serial masturbators taking pics of the girls for their w*nk banks.

I go there to buy a car, having to wade through a crowd of camera weilding virgins just to see a car is annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/4/2560 at 1:19 PM, Dagnabbit said:

It's a car show. I got VIP tickets this year, so I didn't have to go when it was full of serial masturbators taking pics of the girls for their w*nk banks.

I go there to buy a car, having to wade through a crowd of camera weilding virgins just to see a car is annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldn't agree more...I am sure there are more appropriate places to see naked girls....last year in November I actually thought it was great, much more space to see the cars without being in the face of thousands of "d...h...." trying to snap half a booty or more....

Archived