Where to fix A/C remote ? Or buy if cannot fix ?

Matt199

Hi guys,

Dropped an A/C controller this morning. Sadly it doesn't work anymore. Anyone knows where can i fix it ? We were very close. Preferable ekkamai/OnNut/thong lo or just bts line. I checked my local electronics repair shop on the street but the shop owner was not able to help. Its quite standard remote that ive seen and used multiple times before. I prefer not to buy new one, but if i wont be able to repair it, then i guess i will ( I burried a remote before and promised the that I'd be more careful next time). 

Thanks

Tesco/Big C won't have them, but take it to them and ask if they can put you in touch with the manufacturer of the aircon (what is the aircon?).  Take a photo of the aircon model sticker also.

Amorn suggestion is good.

Also try along Sukhumvit just east of 77 in Prakhanong, on the main sidewalk where the market is.  a bunch of electronics stores there with trays of remote controls on display (usually for A/V devices/TV's etc - but ask them if they have aircon remotes)

Get off the BTS at Prakhanong, walk back towards On Nut a short distance and cross over 77 - you can't miss the shops with the remotes out front.

Edited by Argus Tuft