90 day reporting while waiting for spouse visa

Hi all

Just wondering about something.

I got a 90 day non O back in December then in February applied for spouse visa.

When I applied for spouse visa they stamped my passport for an extra month on top of the 3 month as I was told that my application wouldn't be sorted until 18 April.

Now it's just occurred to me that as I was there in immigration and told not to come back until the 18th I never went in to do the 90 day reporting.

Was I supposed to and am I now in trouble?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the fact that I have the 90 day visa but then applied for the spouse visa means that I don't report until 90 days or before from the date I applied for year spouse visa , is that correct?

The original 90 is now null and void so to speak ?

Even though the new stamp is only for an extra 30 days?

4 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

So the fact that I have the 90 day visa but then applied for the spouse visa means that I don't report until 90 days or before from the date I applied for year spouse visa , is that correct?

The original 90 is now null and void so to speak ?

Even though the new stamp is only for an extra 30 days?

As I wrote your first 90 day report is due 90 day from the date you applied for the extension. The application is considered as a 90 day report.

The stamp they gave you is not an extension. You have a under consideration stamp with a report back date of April 18th. The stamp allows you to stay until your extension is approved. When you go back and get the extension stamp it will be for one year from the date your 90 days ended.

• Like 1

As I wrote your first 90 day report is due 90 day from the date you applied for the extension. The application is considered as a 90 day report.

The stamp they gave you is not an extension. You have a under consideration stamp with a report back date of April 18th. The stamp allows you to stay until your extension is approved. When you go back and get the extension stamp it will be for one year from the date your 90 days ended.

Sometimes I just need to clarify even when it's spelt out to me [emoji23][emoji23]

Better safe than deported [emoji6]

Thanks a million

44 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

Sometimes I just need to clarify even when it's spelt out to me emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Better safe than deported emoji6.png

Thanks a million

And if and when you get it it is not a spouse visa, there is no such thing, it is

an extension of permission to stay on the grounds of marriage to a Thai national

it is not a VISA.

And if and when you get it it is not a spouse visa, there is no such thing, it is
an extension of permission to stay on the grounds of marriage to a Thai national
it is not a VISA.

Yet you knew exactly what I was talking about [emoji106][emoji13][emoji13]

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

Yet you knew exactly what I was talking about emoji106.pngemoji13.pngemoji13.png

And sadly you did not.................:coffee1:

But hopefully you do now?  Good luck.

Edited by phuketjock
addition
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

Yet you knew exactly what I was talking about emoji106.pngemoji13.pngemoji13.png

It is better to learn stuff than just being ignorant.

Dont you see that there is a reason for using the corrects terms???

Glegolo

• Like 2