Backpackers in Fisherman Trousers!

baneko

What a load of crap ! There's a lot of you walking around with your eyes closed or what ? Take a good look at all the shapes and sizes of local ladies walking around in leggings ! Nice sight ? Short shorts getting lost in layers of fat ? Frilly evening dresses meant for 8 year old children ? Thai men often in dirty polos or tshirts put me off ! Dirty feet , ugh ! Girls in high heels staggering around body projected in front trying to keep their balance, laughable. Try sitting on à Baht Bus on a hot evening next to any sweating man , or woman ! Ridiculous talk about backpackers in fisherman pants and hippies not taking showers , take a look around you at the rest of humanity. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen I only wear fisherman pants. exclusively.  they are fisherman pants for a reason . they are roomy . pretty offensive stuff written here about them.  who are the fashion police? i wear what I please!  IF ANYBODY WANTS THE BEST FISH PANT MADE GO TO THE WEEKEND MARKET IN BANGKOK.  GO TO SECTION 23..........ASK FOR batik design>>>>>>>>>>>or go to facebook and look up batik design.   this guy makes the best fish pant in the world hands down.  240 baht but worth every penny.  stonewashed cotton

3 hours ago, BigKahuna said:

They are basically pyjamas and not practical for travelling around carrying things.

a lot of misinformation here about fish pants.  fish pants are roomy and flexable . that's why fisherman wear them.   

Just now, yogavnture said:

a lot of misinformation here about fish pants.  fish pants are roomy and flexable . that's why fisherman wear them.   

Fisherman wear shorts or protective long parts.

I guess you've never gone fishing before.

listen I only wear fisherman pants. exclusively.  they are fisherman pants for a reason . they are roomy . pretty offensive stuff written here about them.  who are the fashion police? i wear what I please!  IF ANYBODY WANTS THE BEST FISH PANT MADE GO TO THE WEEKEND MARKET IN BANGKOK.  GO TO SECTION 23..........ASK FOR batik design>>>>>>>>>>>or go to facebook and look up batik design.   this guy makes the best fish pant in the world hands down.  240 baht but worth every penny.  stonewashed cotton

They are pjs not fishing pants. You've been fooled by the name.

Just now, BigKahuna said:

They are pjs not fishing pants. You've been fooled by the name.

any one who wants fish pants go to section 23 weekend market. ask for batik design .........best fish pants made. ignore the nasty comments here about them.  enjoy!

any one who wants fish pants go to section 23 weekend market. ask for batik design .........best fish pants made. ignore the nasty comments here about them.  enjoy!

Nasty? They are good pjs. Only some poor fisherman who cant afford real pants would wear them. Totally impractical for fishing.

Most fishermen wear shorts or protective long pants.

Marketing people would love you.

9 minutes ago, BigKahuna said:

Nasty? They are good pjs. Only some poor fisherman who cant afford real pants would wear them. Totally impractical for fishing.

Most fishermen wear shorts or protective long pants.

Marketing people would love you.

again I repeat . if interested in fish pants go to facebook. look up batik design.  a shop will appear in bkk. at weekend market. worldclass shop with world class fish pants. ignore all the others here. 

again I repeat . if interested in fish pants go to facebook. look up batik design.  a shop will appear in bkk. at weekend market. worldclass shop with world class fish pants. ignore all the others here. 

If interested in fishing there are fishing shops and sporting goods stores with real fishing pants.

If interested in massage pants or pjs they are sold in lots of markets and shops.

1 hour ago, BigKahuna said:

If interested in fishing there are fishing shops and sporting goods stores with real fishing pants.

If interested in massage pants or pjs they are sold in lots of markets and shops.

big kahuna u have no clue what u are talking about . just babbling

6 hours ago, yogavnture said:

big kahuna u have no clue what u are talking about . just babbling

You can't even put a sentence together and these pants arent special fisherman pants at all. They are mostly used in massage shops.

Real fishermen dont wear crap like these things.

so much

4 hours ago, baneko said:

He may be babbling but at least he does not wear Fisherman Trousers...well done the big kahuna.

whats up with the negative vibes.. If u don't like fish pants don't wear them but don't tell others not to wear them . I wear what I please. I could care less about what u think.  are u the attire police?  that's what fish pant wearers think . we could care less what others think we dress for comfort.  

ok baneko I will wear a tight bow tie. round my neck and cinch my trousers belt up tight like you . but I might lose blood flow to the brain and my privates?

Haha. Dont own a suit mate or a tie. Jeans and polo for me. Smart casual. No bun in hair and FMT's.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, baneko said:

Haha. Dont own a suit mate or a tie. Jeans and polo for me. Smart casual. No bun in hair and FMT's.

tempting but I wont judge jeans and pink polos.  I wont judge like you do.  start looking inside at the person .  not the wrapping