Cosmetic grade oil/butter suppliers

jjb

Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum, apologies if not.

I'm trying to find a supplier for (preferably) organic oils for use in creams.  Coconut oil, avocado oil, shea butter & essential oils.  

Also looking for containers - bottles, jars etc. and packaging items.

Would really appreciate direction on where to look.  I have searched and found some, but looking for recommendations as it ends up being an expensive business and I'd prefer to keep potentially expensive mistakes to a minimum ... wouldn't we all!!

thanks

Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum, apologies if not.

I'm trying to find a supplier for (preferably) organic oils for use in creams.  Coconut oil, avocado oil, shea butter & essential oils.  

Also looking for containers - bottles, jars etc. and packaging items.

Would really appreciate direction on where to look.  I have searched and found some, but looking for recommendations as it ends up being an expensive business and I'd prefer to keep potentially expensive mistakes to a minimum ... wouldn't we all!!

thanks

We use cheap coconut oil from Tesco and order Hemp Seed Oil (BCD no THC) and mix for skin. Check on line for BCD hemp oil. We also take 1 tablespoon hemp twice a day. (th.pipingrock.com) Tesco is cheaper on the coconut oil than the web and it seems to do the same as virgin coconut oil. If you want cream for skin, keep in refrigerator. We also use coconut oil for low temp cooking, baking, salads, mix in coffee, etc... Resist coconut oil for frying, high heat changes acidity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I can't speak for the oils, but the containers can be found wholesale at several shops in Chinatown, the easiest to find is at:

13°44'48.69" N 100°30'15.22" E

There are also a lot of shops selling food additives, oils, etc in the area, but I've never been looking for them, so that's a matter of scrounging.

Archived