Overlapping object on TV Home Page

55Jay

For roughly 1 week, the daily news video thumbnail on TV home page, bleeds over into the Thailand News section.  Or vice versa.

I'm on a desktop PC.  Win7, FireFox browser + extensions/plug ins, are up to date.

FireFox default view/zoom setting is 100%.  If I reduce to 90% objects are still overlapped. 

If I reduce to 80%, the overlapping objects are then in their correct positions. 

It's not a real problem, just curious to know why it started doing this, and if anyone else sees the same thing.

Capture.JPG.e8956d8810d68a010b11619306e68255.JPG

That is related to screen size. I  have 22 inch screen with font set to 125% and don't see the problem. If I restore down to a smaller screen I see the problem.

This has been brought up before and the tech guys they are working on it.

On 4/25/2017 at 3:58 PM, ubonjoe said:

That is related to screen size. I  have 22 inch screen with font set to 125% and don't see the problem. If I restore down to a smaller screen I see the problem.

This has been brought up before and the tech guys they are working on it.

I just changed the Display setting in Windows Control Panel.  It was on 150% and didn't realize it.  Set to 125% and TV home page looks fine.  If I bump FireFox screen zoom up to 110%, it starts overlapping again. Not a big deal.  Thanks for response.

Archived