Phuket Immigration confirms 90-day reporting online is back

webfact

Phuket Immigration confirms 90-day reporting online is back

Tanyaluk Sakoot

1493122657_1-org.jpg

The '90 days (Online)' button on the Phuket Immigration website - and the online system for processing 90-day reports online - are operational again. Image Screengrab

PHUKET: -- The Immigration Bureau’s online portal for foreigners to complete their 90-day reporting is operational again after months of recurring issues which rendered the service unusable.

“The system had been unable to process online applications due to server issues since February 9 (see story here),” said Maj Worapol Panpeth, an inspector at the Phuket Immigration Office.

“But now the 90-day online reporting service can be used by individuals, and the 24-hour online service for hotels to file their reports (of which foreigners have checked in to their respective resorts) is operational, too,” he added.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-confirms-90-day-reporting-online-is-back-61915.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-04-26

Why just Phuket - why not everywhere? A friend of mine has had to go  to Esan for approximately a month on family matter, and his 90 day report is due while he is away.He has been told that he has to do his 90 day reporting  to the Immigration Office that issued his visa/retirement extension. As he lives in the South of Thailand this is very inconvenient to say the least!

Edited by sambum

For all the 'inconvenience' involved I will stick with visiting Patong or Phuket Town every 90 days rather than have this crash again and cause me potential problems. It's no great hardship.

16 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Good for you, I'll spend the 5 minutes using the online tool instead.

Good luck.

Non functional again at least since Sunday ridiculing the headline (just checked again).

"No backend server available"

Don't rely on it.

"Good" for me that I don't need to get upset.

I have a new passport (old one expired) and can not use it anyway before re-entering Thailand :sleep: (another "joke").

Will go in person or use postal mail.

On 1.5.2017 at 2:14 PM, LivinginKata said:

Not working today ...  error message 'Failure of Web Server bridge'

Just noticed. Overlooked.

23 hours ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Good for you, I'll spend the 5 minutes using the online tool instead.

The one that doesn't always work and when it DOES frequently takes far longer than 5 minutes according to others? 

Good luck with that and keep us posted..

7 hours ago, Psimbo said:

The one that doesn't always work and when it DOES frequently takes far longer than 5 minutes according to others? 

Good luck with that and keep us posted..

Have used it about six times, works so long as you use Microsoft edge in ie8 mode and yeah less than 5 mins.

When it's online of course.. If you can't load it then no chance, but in my case every time it has been online and loadable it's worked fine in ie8 mode and been pretty fast, approved every time.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

On 5/3/2017 at 11:19 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Good luck.

Non functional again at least since Sunday ridiculing the headline (just checked again).

"No backend server available"

Don't rely on it.

"Good" for me that I don't need to get upset.

I have a new passport (old one expired) and can not use it anyway before re-entering Thailand :sleep: (another "joke").

Will go in person or use postal mail.

Just noticed. Overlooked.

Still not working.  This is the message I see...

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

• 3 weeks later...

Not had to worry about it this time around yet - holding out hope :D

As I said, when it's up it works fine.. obviously if it's unloadable then I'll have to go, but will certainly be checking the online tool first.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd