"Most hated German in Thailand" now scamming the Japanese in Osaka.

rooster59

2 hours ago, midzo said:

He brags about his scams on his facebook page and shows the steaks, booze, drugs and prostitutes he buys with his ill-gotten gains.

He has puchased a ticket to Laos (transit in Bangkok) and posted the itinerary. Idiot.

I'm hoping he gets denied entry. I'd have forwarded a copy of his itinerary to Laos Immigration if I could have found an email address.

BTW, he spent 23 days in a Japanese jail awaiting deportation. The Japanese apparently dragged their feet by way of an extra-judicial punishment.

No tears shed here. He's a major douche.

seems the world gets aware of him. Recently police in Denmark arrested him and sued him at court. He fled to Sweden then traveled to Ibiza hoping for "good business", police wanted to deport him - he fled to Mallorca the next day. Bragged with a picture of more than 50 Euro in coins  he had  "earned" within 2 hours. Then suddenly the next day he flew to England with "a lot of money" he alledgely had gotten from a nice man. Then in England he is not staying in one place for long but moving to different cities. (always reporting in facebook)  I wonder why. I also wonder was the money really a present?

Yesterday he posted that he left London for Birmingham. Today this post has disappeared.

Edited by sweatalot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/6/2560 at 8:31 AM, chezy86 said:

And is there any wonder some Thais don't trust us with scumbags like this taking the piss. 

So view recognized that story - forget about it. I live in Thailand. :smile:

8 hours ago, midzo said:

He has puchased a ticket to Laos (transit in Bangkok) and posted the itinerary. Idiot.

I'm hoping he gets denied entry. I'd have forwarded a copy of his itinerary to Laos Immigration if I could have found an email address.

No fear - not much to win in Lao anyway - he sure spends there money not wins - so good for economy - you by the way must have a good and easy life in Chiang Mai, if these are your problems, = a begging Elephantiasis man on a European and Asian trip. LOL

No other, better ideas to heal the world?  :blink::smile:

Edited by ALFREDO

On 4/30/2017 at 0:42 PM, Andaman Al said:

I am amazed the Japanese don't turf him out the country. I can't remember seeing many beggars in Tokyo when I last went, but maybe I didn't look.

They did. He was detained and deported.

He was not charged with a crime, but the authorities dragged their feet on the deportation so he could enjoy Japanese jail hospitality. 23 days. 

He has announced his intention to go next to Laos and has posted his itinerary online.

I'll wager more than one person will forward the info to Lao Immigration. 

I'll be quite surprised if he's admitted.

He's running out of SEAsian countries. He's barred from Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, the Phillipines, Malaysia and possibly Indonesia.

I devoutly hope he tries to pull his scam in China. We won't hear from him for quite some time if he does.

On 8/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, ALFREDO said:

He has a kind of incurable kind of Elephantiasis - you have some other sickness, lol :blink::shock1::smile:

On 8/1/2017 at 4:38 PM, ALFREDO said:

No fear - not much to win in Lao anyway - he sure spends there money not wins - so good for economy - you by the way must have a good and easy life in Chiang Mai, if these are your problems, = a begging Elephantiasis man on a European and Asian trip. LOL

No other, better ideas to heal the world?  :blink::smile:

Not elephantiasis. Macrodystrophia lipomatosa. Unsightly, to be sure, but painless and non life-threatening. Generally viewed as a cosmetic issue unless it interferes with mobility. He seems to get around just fine.

He brings no outside revenue into Asia. And he's not merely begging...he's scamming kind-hearted poor people who have little to share. Claims he's been robbed, passport stolen, no ticket, etc.

Then spends the money on fancy restaurants, booze and prostitutes. Brags about it in his facebook page.

Check it out for yourself. Then tell me he's not a waste of space.

And, yes, thank you, I do have a good and easy life in Thailand...the result of many years of hard work and self-reliance.

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2017 at 12:48 PM, JustNo said:

If you have a internet connection you can make money easily online in a myriad of ways, more so than begging will bring in. I guess lazy people will always be lazy 

What if you didn't have an internet connection? Or an address? A phone? A notebook? 

What good is the internet to poor and dumb homeless souls?

On 04/08/2017 at 12:40 AM, midzo said:

Not elephantiasis. Macrodystrophia lipomatosa. Unsightly, to be sure

Then tell me he's not a waste of space.

I do have a good and easy life in Thailand...the result of many years of hard work and self-reliance.

Lol ha ha 

Moral indignation consists in most cases out off 2% morality. 48% inhibitions and 50% envy. ?

On 10/8/2017 at 12:12 AM, ALFREDO said:

Lol ha ha 

Moral indignation consists in most cases out off 2% morality. 48% inhibitions and 50% envy. ?

rubbish. It is not moral indignation but a statement of the clear fact that this German guy is an antisocial character.

And your supporting of this antisocial guy shows that you are of the same kind - if not deluded.

On 11/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, sweatalot said:

rubbish. It is not moral indignation but a statement of the clear fact that this German guy is an antisocial character.

And your supporting of this antisocial guy shows that you are of the same kind - if not deluded.

Lol you to serious - ??

We talk again how your brain deals with the problem,

after you reborn to a poor family with no support from there and his symptoms and walked in his - on one side open cut - shoes, to fit the enourmous foot and let you go and try to find women who accept you - poor and handicapped for everybody recognicable.