Man Busted For Selling Eagles Online In Samut Prakarn

snoop1130

Man Busted For Selling Eagles Online In Samut Prakarn

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

18156026_1788777318103835_2244388275786631821_o-696x462.jpg

An adult eagle seized by wildlife officials Saturday when they raided Theerapong Bamrungchart’s house Saturday. Photo: Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation / Facebook

SAMUT PRAKARN — A man was arrested and charged with possession and illegal sale of protected bird species Saturday, park officials said Monday.

Police and wildlife officials on Saturday raided the house of Theerapong Bamrungchart, 29, to find nine endangered species of eagles after tracking him down through online channels.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2017/05/01/man-busted-selling-eagles-online-samut-prakarn/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-5-1

Selling eagles online. Sometimes I am in such disbelief when I read the news and the things that people do, I just bang my head into the screen, then I go out to ride on the sidewalk, while throwing eggs at people.

Some years ago a friend of mine and I were drinking beer up on a nearby mountain. A guy stopped and he had a black shouldered kite in a cage. He wanted to sell the bird. He said that he had no money for food so if he couldn't sell the kite, he was going to eat it. My friend bought the bird and as soon as he got home, he released the bird. The bird took off and flew in a big circle then came back and sat on a clothesline post. My friend fed the bird scraps of meat. It would take the meat from my friend's fingers. It was a stunningly beautiful bird. The bird came back every day to be fed. It then would be gone for longer and longer periods of time. The bird was gone for a couple of weeks and we thought it was gone forever. It found a mate and came back and they nested in a very tall tree near my friend's house.

19 minutes ago, Gary A said:

Some years ago a friend of mine and I were drinking beer up on a nearby mountain. A guy stopped and he had a black shouldered kite in a cage. He wanted to sell the bird. He said that he had no money for food so if he couldn't sell the kite, he was going to eat it. My friend bought the bird and as soon as he got home, he released the bird. The bird took off and flew in a big circle then came back and sat on a clothesline post. My friend fed the bird scraps of meat. It would take the meat from my friend's fingers. It was a stunningly beautiful bird. The bird came back every day to be fed. It then would be gone for longer and longer periods of time. The bird was gone for a couple of weeks and we thought it was gone forever. It found a mate and came back and they nested in a very tall tree near my friend's house.

Lovely story and well done your friend. 

4 hours ago, Gary A said:

"It's better this way son, don't be sad, he's with his own kind now. Soon he'll have his own family and maybe he'll bring them to see us...."

son.jpg.07a1f57a81b7f2a09afd6d5dd4d25cea.jpg

Edited by Enoon

9 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Someone needs to learn the difference between an eagle and a falcon.

"Officials seized one adult changeable hawk eagle, one adult Blyth’s hawk-eagle and seven Brahminy kite eaglets,"

Blyths Hawk Eagle

blyths.jpg.6f87916547bfcd6590c3ae4ed7a06c56.jpg

adult.jpg.ffb02798b5dd473e86cfa1a4f456fe1e.jpg

Edited by Enoon

Don't expect some here to have morals as you will never find any as they need to make money anyway they can, just look at some of the women and what they have been selling for years, prime samples of second pincushions.