The 30-year Itch

smo

34 minutes ago, smo said:

Seems like we have two opposite view points as above...or are they not?

You're right whaleboneman in this aspect, the couple seems to have money management issue (especially the wife - thus explainiing the husband having his own atm card.) I myself have to be aware not to let myself treated as a walking atm for them sometimes as (some of us) farangs are so eager to open up our wallet.

smo. This post was so long ago, that i have no intention of reiterating,or going back over it. So, we will have to agree to disagree. But i aint been married for 30 years yet. But it seemed to work for my mum and dad, god bless 'em.

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

smo. This post was so long ago, that i have no intention of reiterating,or going back over it. So, we will have to agree to disagree. But i aint been married for 30 years yet. But it seemed to work for my mum and dad, god bless 'em.

No Khun Kaen Dave, I'm not disputing anyone point of view, and no one has to agree or disagree with any one, this wasn't what I asked for. Various points of view what I wanted and got. I was just putting yours and what I thought a different angle from another member and try to see if I can reconcile the two schools of thought in my head, kind of thinking out loud if you will. And hopefully my  follow-up summary would put the thread to rest.

For now, again thanks.:stoner:

2 hours ago, smo said:

No Khun Kaen Dave, I'm not disputing anyone point of view, and no one has to agree or disagree with any one, this wasn't what I asked for. Various points of view what I wanted and got. I was just putting yours and what I thought a different angle from another member and try to see if I can reconcile the two schools of thought in my head, kind of thinking out loud if you will. And hopefully my  follow-up summary would put the thread to rest.

For now, again thanks.:stoner:

Thanx for the reply. You sound like a man of reason, maybe we can debate other topics, at a later date.

Cheers mate.