Whitening Creams!

otherstuff1957

How many different whitening products are in her bathroom?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This topic has been discussed before, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=8260&hl=whiter , but I was recently struck by the fact that all of my wife's moisturing creams and antiperspirants say that they are 'whitening'!

:o

When I first started working here in BKK a couple of male Thai co-workers asked me why Farangs liked dark women. I was a bit taken aback as I hadn't really noticed or thought about the different shades of color that Thai's come in! I resisted the temptation to tell them we like women who are sexy and available, who cares what color they are! :D

I frequently tell my wife that her smooth brown skin is quite lovely and she really doesn't seem to obssess about it, but those whitening creams are there! She's part Malay, not Issan, but her skin is slightly darker than average and I think that that does bother her some. How about the rest of you?

> I resisted the temptation to tell them we like women who are sexy and

> available, who cares what color they are!

Would be the truth though.. ;-) That's pretty close to my standard answer when people ask me this. Couldn't care less even if they were purple, blue or green! :o

My gf is a bit on the lighter side though. Sometimes lighter than me, depending on how much sun I get.

Cheers,

Chanchao

My gf will only use a natural protein rich whitening cream made with no artificial colours or preservatives.Somtimes it seems to take her all night to prepare it, other times just a few minutes.

It's called man fat :o

Would be the truth though.. ;-) That's pretty close to my standard answer when people ask me this. Couldn't care less even if they were purple, blue or green! :o

Blue or purple are OK if its a cold night, but green might mean a technicolour yawn half way through the job. :D

Couldn't care less even if they were purple, blue or green!  :D

My gf is a bit on the lighter side though.  Sometimes lighter than me, depending on how much sun I get.

Cheers,

Chanchao

:D:D

“Whiter Shade of Pale” sounds good to me.

Purple, blue or green! Which one is your G.F. lighter than you ??? :o

LOL :D

She has so many of them that Michael Jackson asked me for some advice.

Did not want to give him any advice.

Do not want to be associated with him in any way.

These days people are taking the law in their own hands.

Judging without knowing.

Too risky.

What has he been accused of?

Let the girls know that those creams are no good at all. They bleach the pigment in the upper- and underskin and that is quite dangerous for the skin. pigment is made to protect the skin especially from the sun.

I saw om Tv something about darker coloured women doing it with major skindamages as result and even skincancer.

Another probleem is that the bleachingagents in the creams go thru the skin into the body. It's poisson.

This behaviour has to do with the social status of a ligthter skin in asiatic countries

Ah, Bluecat, we get closer and closer to the truth. Now we know that you have a

GIRL friend.

As you said before, Mbkudu, does not really prove I'm a man,... :o

I'll get it out of you sooner or later you little fuzzy pussy. Meoooooow.

My wife uses the Nivea whitening lotion, even though I have asked her not too. I looked at the ingredients and it is just basically a sun block, so I let her have her way.

I like it when she gets dark, but she can't stand it. One of her only real "thai" traits.

She has so many of them that Michael Jackson asked me for some advice.

Did not want to give him any advice.

Do not want to be associated with him in any way.

These days people are taking the law in their own hands.

Judging without knowing.

Too risky.

What has he been accused of?

pretending to be innocent

this skin whitening jive is an advertising trick just like deoderants in the US. My wife's skin is the color of cordovan leather and if she wanted it to be otherwise she would not go out with her brothers to the paddies to farm rice. But she still uses the junk regardless.

if you don't want to be dark then don't go out in the sun...

if you don't want to stink then don't sweat...

if you don't want to sh1t then remove bowels and install the necessary mechanical disposal equipment...

Now I understand why I get so many looks when I walk in the street in Thailand, in bars the ladies does not come near me unless there are as dark as me. I totally understand that because I'm from the caribean and the lighter you are the better the job you can get, the pretiest girl you can have.

There are some great advantages of being a black man in Thailand, I don't get hassle like my white counter part in areas like Patpong, Nana or Patong, I don't get drag into bars by three to four girls. I can walk into a bar and be there for the music and have a couple beers real quite and go back to my hotel, as long I say I from somewhere in Africa. It's great specially when you want to be left alone, sometime I can even get good deals because of it, once they hear me speak english it's over but it's fun.